HFWings Keeper Fantasy Hockey League: Season Seven

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
Yeah, I usually use the "set lineup" button, but then still log on most days to double-check. Otherwise, on days there is a full slate of games, I'm liable to find MacKinnon on my bench with three inferior players starting at C. Yahoo doesn't prioritize by player ranking or anything.

Thanks for that, I will keep that in mind. I used fantrax for years in my leagues and now I'm adjusting to yahoo and ESPN for football. Nice to have a hockey league for once, appreciate the invite gentlemen.

jaster

I am become woke, destroyer of ignorance.
Jun 8, 2007
Thanks for that, I will keep that in mind. I used fantrax for years in my leagues and now I'm adjusting to yahoo and ESPN for football. Nice to have a hockey league for once, appreciate the invite gentlemen.
I've only used Fantrax once and I thought it was great. I wish the serious baseball league I'm in was on Fantrax, because we use ESPN and ESPN is hot garbage as a platform. Yahoo does a decent job, still room for some improvements though.

Glad to have ya. Pretty casual league, I wish there was more incentive to trade, but it's still fun. I like maintaining a fantasy hockey team, helps me stay plugged into the rest of the NHL a little more.

Reactions: saska sault

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
I've only used Fantrax once and I thought it was great. I wish the serious baseball league I'm in was on Fantrax, because we use ESPN and ESPN is hot garbage as a platform. Yahoo does a decent job, still room for some improvements though.

Glad to have ya. Pretty casual league, I wish there was more incentive to trade, but it's still fun. I like maintaining a fantasy hockey team, helps me stay plugged into the rest of the NHL a little more.

My fantasy baseball league on fantrax was fantastic. I found baseball perfect for my ADHD because of the constant movement of pitchers, relievers and utility players.. plus I drafted Ohtani as a relative unknown and won 2 championship before everyone folded due to being soft. Lots of trades and movements because there was a nice little cash reward for regular season and playoff finishes.

This league will definitely help me get back in touch with prospects and young players. When I use to game more often the NHL franchise was a great tool to know contracts, prospects and such as I always played franchise and rebuilt crap teams.

Reactions: jaster

Martin Elz

Jun 17, 2009
Ängelholm
Fantasy hockey makes me watch more games than just my favorite teams (Detroit/Vancouver/Capitals/Rangers/)
I work nights and i can watch two games a night, one west coast and one east coast.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad