OT: HFPens Community Lounge: Or Ogrezilla and LOGiK's Nerd Thread ;)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
I have no personal home experience so HOG may be your best source here but the name I always see people point to for a good all-around entry point is the Ender 3. I believe that's the brand the robotic club I help out with uses for all of their 3d part printing.
Ender 3 is great if you are into modifying your machine a lot. Creality Ender 3 are known for not being user friendly right out of the box, it takes a little tweaking and upgrades to get it to print to even moderately decent.

Prusa, Bambu, and to a lesser extent Creality and Anycubic are the ones you'll hear about the most. Then there's Elegoo, Voxelab, Phrozen, FlashForge, AnkerMake, and Sovol amongst many others. I can tell you, from having Anycubic to start with, then got a Creality Ender 3 which I converted to a laser engraver with their add on and then moving into Prusa XL (Prusa XL is what Ender 3 wants to be, it's the Kia pretending to be Toyota as it were) and finally I got Bambu Labs X-1 Carbon and it's been a breeze with touble shooting and fixing things.

There's a ton of sites with test prints and help with forums on those sites.

Thingiverse
Printables
Cults3D
Instructables
crealitycloud
stlflix
MyMiniFactory
GrabCad

Etc, then there's ways to make your own files of course which you can design in Fusion360, Blender, FreeCad, TinkerCad, and Nomad Sculpt is getting a lot of hype lately (it's a fun app).

There's also things to keep in mind for glass temp - ABS is great for printing stuff for your vehicle if you live in a hot area, otherwise PETG will hold up to warping - PETG and ABS will be great for outdoors as well, PLA and TPU could be as well, PLA would need to be sanded, primed and then painted with a proper paint for outdoors where as TPU if you get the right settings and the best TPU filament, you can make it work to an extent but not recommended.

Like I said, it's a very deep rabbit hole once you get into it. I still toy around with SLA for my hobby for more detailed prints for scale models (cars), but for prototyping and other things I stick with FDM (Filament) which is quicker and more durable for the material options.

I don’t remember what model I have but it’s a cheaper liquid one. I made a bunch of dnd figures with it and it worked out, but I never really learned much about the settings etc.
SLA is fun up until you have to clean the vat up and pour the Resin back in with a strainer to make sure no bits fall back into the bottle and the Resin has a shorter shelf life, but really that doesn't matter, you can cure it and it'll be fine as it's less likely something you are going to use in practical terms. It's mostly used for modelling - which is exactly what I also got it for. To make body kits or make a more detailed engine in Fusion360 and parts to take a relaxing hobby and turn it into the most stressful one you can imagine.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Ender 3 is great if you are into modifying your machine a lot. Creality Ender 3 are known for not being user friendly right out of the box, it takes a little tweaking and upgrades to get it to print to even moderately decent.

Prusa, Bambu, and to a lesser extent Creality and Anycubic are the ones you'll hear about the most. Then there's Elegoo, Voxelab, Phrozen, FlashForge, AnkerMake, and Sovol amongst many others. I can tell you, from having Anycubic to start with, then got a Creality Ender 3 which I converted to a laser engraver with their add on and then moving into Prusa XL (Prusa XL is what Ender 3 wants to be, it's the Kia pretending to be Toyota as it were) and finally I got Bambu Labs X-1 Carbon and it's been a breeze with touble shooting and fixing things.

There's a ton of sites with test prints and help with forums on those sites.

Thingiverse
Printables
Cults3D
Instructables
crealitycloud
stlflix
MyMiniFactory
GrabCad

Etc, then there's ways to make your own files of course which you can design in Fusion360, Blender, FreeCad, TinkerCad, and Nomad Sculpt is getting a lot of hype lately (it's a fun app).

There's also things to keep in mind for glass temp - ABS is great for printing stuff for your vehicle if you live in a hot area, otherwise PETG will hold up to warping - PETG and ABS will be great for outdoors as well, PLA and TPU could be as well, PLA would need to be sanded, primed and then painted with a proper paint for outdoors where as TPU if you get the right settings and the best TPU filament, you can make it work to an extent but not recommended.

Like I said, it's a very deep rabbit hole once you get into it. I still toy around with SLA for my hobby for more detailed prints for scale models (cars), but for prototyping and other things I stick with FDM (Filament) which is quicker and more durable for the material options.

SLA is fun up until you have to clean the vat up and pour the Resin back in with a strainer to make sure no bits fall back into the bottle and the Resin has a shorter shelf life, but really that doesn't matter, you can cure it and it'll be fine as it's less likely something you are going to use in practical terms. It's mostly used for modelling - which is exactly what I also got it for. To make body kits or make a more detailed engine in Fusion360 and parts to take a relaxing hobby and turn it into the most stressful one you can imagine.
Yeah, I want one of every filament for testing. My filament comes today, but the printer comes thursday, :whatever:
went with a bambu mini for kiddo (to see how into it she gets (and me =P)) before we go any higher level. multi color with the ams lite dooder to feed... eh, looks really fun/challenging... can't wait.
You sound like the person to come to for all things 3d printer.... good good... nice to know at least one person in my life that 3d prints. online or offline... just one =]

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Hes definitely right that liquid is a pain in the ass that's my biggest takeaway for sure. And that the liquid is for modeling etc. I tried a switch stand and one or two other "functional" things and they just weren't strong enough. But I may just not know what I'm doing with settings or resin choice. I know I don't actually beyond making dnd minis

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
Question for the gamers out there. I’m looking to upgrade from the Xbox one. I’m hardly a big time gamer anymore.. but with the new ncaa football coming out and eventually gta6.. I need to upgrade. Will the series S be sufficient? Or is the X that much better?

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Question for the gamers out there. I’m looking to upgrade from the Xbox one. I’m hardly a big time gamer anymore.. but with the new ncaa football coming out and eventually gta6.. I need to upgrade. Will the series S be sufficient? Or is the X that much better?

I'd ask this:

1. How many games are you going to have?
2. Do you game in 4k?

If you answer "only a few" and "no" to those two questions, go with the series S.

Reactions: Goalie_Bob

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
Hes definitely right that liquid is a pain in the ass that's my biggest takeaway for sure. And that the liquid is for modeling etc. I tried a switch stand and one or two other "functional" things and they just weren't strong enough. But I may just not know what I'm doing with settings or resin choice. I know I don't actually beyond making dnd minis
You can get stronger resin but it will shatter, the stronger resin with the additives has its own issues and the curing process is a little different, but SLA is definitely meant for very detailed prototyping or models and parts. FDM is great for quicker prints and prototyping more things with various types of filaments to choose from that are a benefit in that regard but with printers like Bambu Labs and Prusa, you can get about 90% close to as detailed as SLA's and that's incredible given how much these machines are improving and the firmware updates. It comes down to understanding the slicer software and the nuances that come with it and the types of filament you are using and sometimes, the files itself are not great and you learn with trial and error.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
Thanks! Yea I buy nhl every year/every other year. ncaa is what I’m most looking forward to. But like.. I buy one game a year basically.
I get the shitty EA NHL games with my Game Pass and each year I play a few games and realize its the literal same shit as the previous years with worse music and shittier menu navigation. It's what happens when EA has the monopoly on sports games I find. I don't get why EA doesn't just be smarter with that game. It should not be an annual game. If you have users creating roster updates that are better than their own, you need to utilize that better. Each game should be a 3-4yr game before a new one is released with actual massive upgrades. I think just like how Halo, GOW, and various other titles utilize a seasonal pass or upgrades throughout the year, I mean GTAV took the original game and turned it into like 10+ new games with updates to the story and game play - the NHL series can literally do that. I also found it comical that in all the logos they had, the Thrashers logo is nowhere to be seen when creating a new team, small issue for me, but the game itself is dreadful to play. It's basically the game that came out in 2014 that just has a cool new paint job.

Also personally, I got the Series X, if you have a TV that is at least 4k you will want this as the graphics hardware is better and you get less issues with the rendering, especially in games like Gears of War and Halo during the darker parts of the game, you see frame rate issues because the machine is trying to keep up with everything going on and it doesn't. I definitely noticed it on Forza Horizon 5, when it's loading a race, there's some noticeable lag in the rendering from the S to the X. It doesn't upscale as well as it should for the Series S and it seems like a money grab, the X should be the price of S and S shouldn't exist. I don't really understand why Microsoft even bothered. The Series S is slightly better than the Xbox One X. It should have been only Series X. Greed, though I guess.

I like Game Pass, I find myself being bored of games or finishing them and waiting for something new to pop up but with Game Pass I can try it and play it or delete it. The console I regret getting is the PS5, at this point it's been collecting dust for 4 months. I am sure something will come out that makes me want to turn it on again.

PS Wheelz if you are a casual gamer, I would suggest the Game Pass as an option and not buy the NHL series at all. The games you're available to play, also first day launches, it pays for itself for $20 a month, what does NHL go for? $100? That's 5 months of Game pass (as well as online) and you get a lot of recent, old, and newer games to choose from and NHL drops on it near the end of the season so you can still play it and pretend you fired Sullivan and trade multiple 1st rounders to rip teams off well into the summer and beyond and the roster updates by users are good, the game itself is meh. I mean to this day, when you Sim a game, you can't check the boxscore to the f***ing game you just simmed, so you have to go into stats, then remember who had what and wonder if that player is producing on that line.

Last edited:
Reactions: wheelz87

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Gaming? For hockey?
Hockey games haven't been good since before the 2010 era.
New fifa is crap. New PES is crap.
I only play old sports games.
Ghost of Tsushima is excellent though. Excellent.... but only on pc and ps. (a japanese witcher with better combat and no monsters (not counting the mongols =]))

@hog, got my pla filament in the mail... never held a 1kg spool and boy its heavy....
Printer still comes on the 27th... hrmmph =/

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Should make a poll but I'm too lazy, plus don't know all the obscure low-key browsers:

My question to ot'ers,
What browser do you use? I go between firefox, brave and had duckduckgo's browser for awhile. All three of them annoy me.... I mean.... they all have pros and cons but I'm starting to be more annoyed than not with any and each of them.

Also, way ot but i'm not making several posts, Reading wise, I am about 5 books into discworld, and gave up my russian classic run.... but resumed after ERIC (discworld) with my first Tolstoy, Anna Karenina. Excellent stuff, especially after a light-hearted discworld detour.

(as always, translation by Pevear and Volokhonsky. I'd not read any other translation.)
(it's got a brothers karamozov feel to it... however slightly... it is there (for me))

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
I get the shitty EA NHL games with my Game Pass and each year I play a few games and realize its the literal same shit as the previous years with worse music and shittier menu navigation. It's what happens when EA has the monopoly on sports games I find. I don't get why EA doesn't just be smarter with that game. It should not be an annual game. If you have users creating roster updates that are better than their own, you need to utilize that better. Each game should be a 3-4yr game before a new one is released with actual massive upgrades. I think just like how Halo, GOW, and various other titles utilize a seasonal pass or upgrades throughout the year, I mean GTAV took the original game and turned it into like 10+ new games with updates to the story and game play - the NHL series can literally do that. I also found it comical that in all the logos they had, the Thrashers logo is nowhere to be seen when creating a new team, small issue for me, but the game itself is dreadful to play. It's basically the game that came out in 2014 that just has a cool new paint job.

Also personally, I got the Series X, if you have a TV that is at least 4k you will want this as the graphics hardware is better and you get less issues with the rendering, especially in games like Gears of War and Halo during the darker parts of the game, you see frame rate issues because the machine is trying to keep up with everything going on and it doesn't. I definitely noticed it on Forza Horizon 5, when it's loading a race, there's some noticeable lag in the rendering from the S to the X. It doesn't upscale as well as it should for the Series S and it seems like a money grab, the X should be the price of S and S shouldn't exist. I don't really understand why Microsoft even bothered. The Series S is slightly better than the Xbox One X. It should have been only Series X. Greed, though I guess.

I like Game Pass, I find myself being bored of games or finishing them and waiting for something new to pop up but with Game Pass I can try it and play it or delete it. The console I regret getting is the PS5, at this point it's been collecting dust for 4 months. I am sure something will come out that makes me want to turn it on again.

PS Wheelz if you are a casual gamer, I would suggest the Game Pass as an option and not buy the NHL series at all. The games you're available to play, also first day launches, it pays for itself for $20 a month, what does NHL go for? $100? That's 5 months of Game pass (as well as online) and you get a lot of recent, old, and newer games to choose from and NHL drops on it near the end of the season so you can still play it and pretend you fired Sullivan and trade multiple 1st rounders to rip teams off well into the summer and beyond and the roster updates by users are good, the game itself is meh. I mean to this day, when you Sim a game, you can't check the boxscore to the f***ing game you just simmed, so you have to go into stats, then remember who had what and wonder if that player is producing on that line.
Lots of good info in there, I appreciate it. Totally agree on the NHL series. For a long time I was involved in club and we would obviously get the new game each year. That kind of faded away though so I've been really only getting it every other year - which is still a rip. (right the SIM engine is an absolute joke). The game resembles nothing of actual hockey. I still remember my NHL2001 on PC and that game was a blast. More fun than the abomination the series has become. The last decent edition was like NHL15.

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Lots of good info in there, I appreciate it. Totally agree on the NHL series. For a long time I was involved in club and we would obviously get the new game each year. That kind of faded away though so I've been really only getting it every other year - which is still a rip. (right the SIM engine is an absolute joke). The game resembles nothing of actual hockey. I still remember my NHL2001 on PC and that game was a blast. More fun than the abomination the series has become. The last decent edition was like NHL15.

The EA Play subscription is much cheaper although not as big a catalogue but for $30 a year it’s good value.

f***ers changed the controls for NHL24 so I quickly went back to NHL23 which is not bad.

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
Gaming? For hockey?
Hockey games haven't been good since before the 2010 era.
New fifa is crap. New PES is crap.
I only play old sports games.
Ghost of Tsushima is excellent though. Excellent.... but only on pc and ps. (a japanese witcher with better combat and no monsters (not counting the mongols =]))

@hog, got my pla filament in the mail... never held a 1kg spool and boy its heavy....
Printer still comes on the 27th... hrmmph =/
Try to get a glow in the dark one if you can with PLA. Eryone makes a good one of just the normal green glow in the dark that works very well and is quite easy to print with and it's pretty neat how much it glows when it gets UV exposure.

Reactions: LOGiK

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
The EA Play subscription is much cheaper although not as big a catalogue but for $30 a year it’s good value.

f***ers changed the controls for NHL24 so I quickly went back to NHL23 which is not bad.
$30 for EA Play alone isn't great though mate, I think the Game Pass covers that on top of adding first day launches of games and a good back catalog of very old to very recent games for $20 a month.

If he buys even 2-3 games a year, he's spending that already and if you're paying to play online, you're paying for an online subscription already, it's a smarter play for the games you get access too. I recently saw a game that I was curious about a couple of months ago, it had a lot of hollywood actors doing voice over and mo-cap for them, Duhamel is very obvious to spot - The Callisto Protocol. That entire game is now on Game Pass. It's a game that was released in 2022 and had a few updates to it in recent years, great ratings for a Horror Sci-Fi game, I just started that one a few days ago.

Forza Motorsport launched day one, I know with Game Pass you get day one launches of Halo, Gears, etc. Also with the studio Microsoft bought, the titles have increased a ton.

With gaming, I realized I bought games (which we've all been now told we don't even own, lol) and it was a waste to have the discs sitting around and I would barely play them, personally I like the convenience of being able to just delete it if I don't care for it and not having to think about it again or just the opportunity to try a bunch of games and then there's the fact that Game Pass works on your PC as well as Mobile.

Should make a poll but I'm too lazy, plus don't know all the obscure low-key browsers:

My question to ot'ers,
What browser do you use? I go between firefox, brave and had duckduckgo's browser for awhile. All three of them annoy me.... I mean.... they all have pros and cons but I'm starting to be more annoyed than not with any and each of them.

Also, way ot but i'm not making several posts, Reading wise, I am about 5 books into discworld, and gave up my russian classic run.... but resumed after ERIC (discworld) with my first Tolstoy, Anna Karenina. Excellent stuff, especially after a light-hearted discworld detour.

(as always, translation by Pevear and Volokhonsky. I'd not read any other translation.)
(it's got a brothers karamozov feel to it... however slightly... it is there (for me))
Brave, Aloha, DuckduckGo, and Safari.

Chrome is pure trash and Firefox has sadly become essentially a shite version of Chrome.

Reactions: LOGiK and wheelz87

Deport Ogie

Jun 30, 2014
Suburbia
Okay HF Pens gamer elite, I am now the owner of a Nintendo Switch. My wife and kids got me one for Father's Day because they are obviously pretty freakin' rad. The game they got me to go with was BOTW which obviously I immediately started on but tell me: what other games are must-haves?

I will eventually move on to TOTK of course, and the kids are already clamoring for Super Smash Bros and Mario Kart 8 but outside of that, what should I be adding to the list?

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Okay HF Pens gamer elite, I am now the owner of a Nintendo Switch. My wife and kids got me one for Father's Day because they are obviously pretty freakin' rad. The game they got me to go with was BOTW which obviously I immediately started on but tell me: what other games are must-haves?

I will eventually move on to TOTK of course, and the kids are already clamoring for Super Smash Bros and Mario Kart 8 but outside of that, what should I be adding to the list?
Lots of good games on switch. What kinds of games do you tend to like? Not all of these are switch exclusive either

You already mentioned two obvious choices with Mario Kart and Smash Bros if you and the family are looking to play together.

Platformer
Mario Odyssey
Mario Wonder
Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury. Mario games are fun and generally pretty relaxed.
Celeste If you want a more challenging one.
Donkey Kong Country Tripical Freeze is also good.

Exploration Platformer like Metroid
Metroid Dread
Hollow Knight
Ori and the Blind Forest and Ori and the will of the wisps. I think there's a collection.

RPG
Tactical:
Fire Emblem Three Houses and Fire Emblem Engage are both good. 3 Houses is the more interesting story, engage is more straightforward with less time spent outside of battling.
Triangle Strategy is a great Final Fantasy Tactics style game.
Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark is another good tactics style game. A lot of good updates to the systems. Solid game.
Mario and Rabbids. Both of them are fun and you can usually find them pretty cheap. They are nonsense mario stories but the combat is fun.

Traditional JRPG turn based
Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition. There is a more active combat system but I turned it off and switch it to classic JRPG combat. Loved this game.
Battle Chasers: Night War
Bravely Default 2
Octopath Traveler 2

Action RPG
Xenoblade Chronicles. There are three of them, if you're interested do them in order so start with XC Definitive Edition. They are a bit odd though. Pretty anime trope heavy, including some tough character design :laugh:
Astral Chains

Action-Beat-em-up
Hyrule Warriors
Fire Emblem Warriors
These are both fun games to co-op and beat up a bunch of guys. But too simple/easy to be great solo games.
Hades - Fun roguelike where you just race to kill all the bad guys basically. And try to get better at it. Randomized buffs etc each run through.

Sports
Mario golf and mario tennis are both solid if you like those kinds of games. Don't really recommend them for solo play (actually golf is probably fun solo), but they would probably be fun with the family.

Other
Zelda Links Awakening if you like classic 2d zelda games.
Luigi's Mansion 3 is a fun little exploration game. You can play co-op after about an hour in.
Mario party games are fun with a group. Basically board games with a bunch of minigames.

All of the Lego games like Lego Star Wars, Harry Potter, LotR, etc are fun too if you can play them coop.

I also highly recommend a Pro controller.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ

3 Houses is great, but honestly, the switch really shines for its ports, especially RPGs-- The Witcher 3 port is great to have on the go, Persona 5, etc. But my favorite for commuting is the Metroid Prime remaster. It's amazing (and also I am stoked for MP4).

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
I have a switch as well. The oled one, as if that somehow made a difference other than being ripped off by the EB Games bloke that doesn't understand the concept of personal hygiene.

I have the usual ones most get:

Mario Wonder - oldschool fun as close as it gets without being too crazy
Mario kart
Smash bros
Atari games
TMNT - Shredder's Revenge
Animal crossing - my wife made me get this for her and she doesn't even play it.

Then there's the online subscription you get the snes and nes games as well as n64. Mario Wonder and that damn Buffalo level keeps screwing me, yet I can destroy blokes in online games like cod, gears, halo, etc. Go figure.

Reactions: Deport Ogie

Fogel

Analytics please
May 10, 2010
PA
Lots of good games on switch. What kinds of games do you tend to like? Not all of these are switch exclusive either

You already mentioned two obvious choices with Mario Kart and Smash Bros if you and the family are looking to play together.

Platformer
Mario Odyssey
Mario Wonder
Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury. Mario games are fun and generally pretty relaxed.
Celeste If you want a more challenging one.
Donkey Kong Country Tripical Freeze is also good.

Exploration Platformer like Metroid
Metroid Dread
Hollow Knight
Ori and the Blind Forest and Ori and the will of the wisps. I think there's a collection.

RPG
Tactical:
Fire Emblem Three Houses and Fire Emblem Engage are both good. 3 Houses is the more interesting story, engage is more straightforward with less time spent outside of battling.
Triangle Strategy is a great Final Fantasy Tactics style game.
Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark is another good tactics style game. A lot of good updates to the systems. Solid game.
Mario and Rabbids. Both of them are fun and you can usually find them pretty cheap. They are nonsense mario stories but the combat is fun.

Traditional JRPG turn based
Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition. There is a more active combat system but I turned it off and switch it to classic JRPG combat. Loved this game.
Battle Chasers: Night War
Bravely Default 2
Octopath Traveler 2

Action RPG
Xenoblade Chronicles. There are three of them, if you're interested do them in order so start with XC Definitive Edition. They are a bit odd though. Pretty anime trope heavy, including some tough character design :laugh:
Astral Chains

Action-Beat-em-up
Hyrule Warriors
Fire Emblem Warriors
These are both fun games to co-op and beat up a bunch of guys. But too simple/easy to be great solo games.
Hades - Fun roguelike where you just race to kill all the bad guys basically. And try to get better at it. Randomized buffs etc each run through.

Sports
Mario golf and mario tennis are both solid if you like those kinds of games. Don't really recommend them for solo play (actually golf is probably fun solo), but they would probably be fun with the family.

Other
Zelda Links Awakening if you like classic 2d zelda games.
Luigi's Mansion 3 is a fun little exploration game. You can play co-op after about an hour in.
Mario party games are fun with a group. Basically board games with a bunch of minigames.

All of the Lego games like Lego Star Wars, Harry Potter, LotR, etc are fun too if you can play them coop.

I also highly recommend a Pro controller.

Xenogears was a great RPG back I think for the PS 1. I don't think I ever saw a sequal, is Xenoblade related in anyway?

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Xenogears was a great RPG back I think for the PS 1. I don't think I ever saw a sequal, is Xenoblade related in anyway?
Spiritually. Same creator. The differing Xeno- games followed Tetsuya Takahashi's employers. Xenogears with Square, Xenosaga with Bandai Namco, and then Xenoblade with his own company (Monolith Soft, which is effectively a 2nd party studio mostly owned by Nintendo).

I highly, highly recommend those games with the caveat that they're absurdly huge and I haven't actually finished any of them. They aggressively scratch that philosophical itch I crave in my JRPGs.

Reactions: LOGiK and Ogrezilla

Fogel

Analytics please
May 10, 2010
PA
I completed Xenogears way back when and have the CD somewhere, but need to find a PS or emulator or something if I ever want to play it again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad