HFDevils Official Tickets and Prudential Center thread

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
thats a huge area they are going to reshape not sure how it will solve filling it up since premium seats are too expensive as is

Premium seats are expensive, but we live in the right market for it. The word from this past season was the lower bowl club seats were mostly full of season ticket holders. I think replacing suites is a good idea. Suites require a large group commitment whereas a club like this allows much smaller groups to buy in. And they are offering a variety of seating experiences to match different budgets and customer needs. They also just added that Prudential Lounge, so I think premium seating in this market is much more in demand than others.

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
Premium seats are expensive, but we live in the right market for it. The word from this past season was the lower bowl club seats were mostly full of season ticket holders. I think replacing suites is a good idea. Suites require a large group commitment whereas a club like this allows much smaller groups to buy in. And they are offering a variety of seating experiences to match different budgets and customer needs. They also just added that Prudential Lounge, so I think premium seating in this market is much more in demand than others.
Red Bulls sent out a survey indicating they’re doing the same thing soon.

I wonder if there was some industry analysis that they’re both following suggesting this is a good path forward. On some level, offering many different types of offerings allows people to select ones that match best for what they want.

Reactions: Colin226

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Red Bulls sent out a survey indicating they’re doing the same thing soon.

I wonder if there was some industry analysis that they’re both following suggesting this is a good path forward. On some level, offering many different types of offerings allows people to select ones that match best for what they want.

Wonder how much they use the surveys they sent out cause I put I wouldn't be interested in any of them lol

The Devils also sent out a survey about the current team, the reps and other questions and I fully admit I wasn't kind to any of them.

Reactions: JMadden11

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
If anyone with seasons tickets doesn't plan on being able to attend the Devils Prospect Camp 3 on 3 Tournament or the 5 on 5 scrimmage I will be interested in the tickets. Willing to pay for them if you don't want to unload them for free. I've gone every year since it started without ever having season tickets and would like to keep the tradition going of possible.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Voicemail transcription didn't quite get it right. :oops::laugh:

1718661616080.png

dbv

Jul 5, 2006
If anyone with seasons tickets doesn't plan on being able to attend the Devils Prospect Camp 3 on 3 Tournament or the 5 on 5 scrimmage I will be interested in the tickets. Willing to pay for them if you don't want to unload them for free. I've gone every year since it started without ever having season tickets and would like to keep the tradition going of possible.
Did you get tickets?

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
Did you get tickets?
Unfortunately no one responded and at this point it's too late.

The Development Camp doesn't even have a full ice 5 on 5 scrimmage for the fans this year , just the 3 on 3 tournament today. I would of went to either or though if someone wanted to offload their tickets.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad