HFBoards is the place to be

QuizGuy66

Sep 12, 2011
I thought about If tomorrow HFBoards was all of a sudden extremely less active than it was now , like 500 total posts on the main board and team boards combined. It made me incredibly grateful for how vibrant and polarizing this community is, it really is the NHL of online hockey discussion

This place has free expression, countless progressive hockey talk, countless regressive hockey talk , and on game nights I truly can’t think of a better enhancement to the NHL than HFBoards excluding watching it with loved ones.

And it goes on every single day of the year, HFBoards is the place to be!! And if you’re a part of it, you’re a chosen one :D

Great now the Capitals are gonna buy HFBoards :cry:

Edgelord

All I have is substantially vapid opinions
Sponsor
May 3, 2016
I like TR&FA, even if I'll occasionally grumble otherwise during low points. It's the most volatile place I regularly go to, sure, but that makes the occasional calm and good-natured discussions all the more engaging and enjoyable when they do arrive.
And on the other side you guys have your 9/11 moments, I can picture a mod chilling at home and sees the rumor about Perry and Bedards Mom and they're all like ohhhh noooo!!!!!

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
So when are the unmoderated politics boards coming back?

:naughty:
IMG_6313.gif

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
Here, I can have an honest discussion about Nikita Kucherov’s selfish empty net habits. On Reddit I’d be downvoted to oblivion for trolling.

Seriously though, one of the other advantages HF has over any other platform is its prospects board. Lots of knowledge posters (along with lots who aren’t).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad