GDT: HFBoards GDT: 26/10/2024 | 14 whole games for y'all

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
No idea why the player Thompson passed it to passed it right back, handcuffing him and then got beat.

Oh it looks like it was Dahlin. Kind of makes sense he's not the smartest from what I've seen.

Reactions: Boss Man Hughes

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Lukkonen is crap. Pass was cut off and all he has to do is cover the right side of the net.
Worse is he didn't even cheat for the pass across.
I don’t understand why this isn’t talked about more. Who are the commentators? Do they not see an obvious embellishment?
I'm watching on sportsnet with the Wings broadcast, so they likely don't want to seem to be homers.

There use to be a thread for fines for embellishment. Hopefully they bring that back.

RedHawkDown

still trying to trust the yzerplan
Aug 26, 2011
Canada
Mickey and Ken don’t really favor the wings much. They usually will bemoan bad calls that go in the wings favor too

Davenport

Dec 4, 2020
Toronto
Jason Zucker scored the Sabres' first power-play goal of this season. Was this the first time Ruff put Zucker on the power-play?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Michkov looks like he's finding his sea legs now.
You see what one of his go-to moves is right there. Get into the high slot in space and shoot against the grain when the defenders and goaltenders react. Try and find the spot as the goalie comes off the post. Not many probably get the green light to do that because your cycle may get out of position.

Reactions: Bounces R Way

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad