GDT: HFBoards GDT 2/18/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeti of the Flow

Jun 9, 2011
Boston
How is everyone forgetting the huge missed goal call in the first for the Bruins? Saying the refs handed anything to the team that had a goal that wasn't called... uh

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
You can't challenge a high stick that didn't result in a goal. Wagner hit it, then hit it again. When he first made contact looked to be at his shoulder, which determines if it's a high stick, or not, as long as the puck doesn't go in. If it went in as a result of that initial hit, then it's based on crossbar.

It looked fine.

When I first watched it I thought it was a horrible call.

Then I read your comment and I went back and watched the replay, paused and tried to go frame by frame and I think you are actually right.

It looks like his stick was about shoulder height when he made actual contact with the puck.

Your explanation seems correct to me. Good call.

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
How is everyone forgetting the huge missed goal call in the first for the Bruins? Saying the refs handed anything to the team that had a goal that wasn't called... uh
That was one that could have gone either way. This was literally the worst call I’ve seen all season and I’ve watched a lot of hockey this season.

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
Sharks are getting absolutely jobbed right now. No other way to say it. The ref had time to put the net back on. This is absolute lunacy. I’m sorry Sharks fans, I’d be throwing shit around right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad