GDT: HFBoards GDT: 10/8/2024 - Welcome to the NHL Utah

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
I only just now realized tonight that Korpisalo is quite possibly the worst full time goalie in the NHL.

Oh wait, no I didn't. I think Bruins management may have just found that out tonight.
Bs should have just waived Ullmark and let a team pick him up

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Bs should have just waived Ullmark and let a team pick him up
The fact they had to take back Korpisalo makes that a bad deal.

I know they retained a whole bunch, but Korpisalo at more than like $1.5 a year is really brutal. If it was just for one year for what he's on their books for? It would still be questionable, but they have him at 4 more years including this? At $3 million per? Really?

Reactions: fahad203

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
I can't believe any NHL team would want Korpisalo as their backup taking up $5M in cap space lol. Boston honestly doesn't have anyone in the farm better than him?

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Based on his numbers in playoffs he should be close to 60 points. Still want to see a bit more offense in his game
That's his game with the Cats. He's more reliable than most, has great stretches, but he plays a pretty safe game not making dumb plays. Not saying the offense won't come, but he's a kid coaches love. And I do too.

Nogatco Rd

Music Has The Right To Children
Apr 3, 2021
People complaining about Pop musicians doing ads are special. And, yeah, Bob Dylan is a poo musician who has done Superbowl ads.
Bob Dylan is one of the greatest songwriters of his generation and is surprisingly still a capable live performer.

Speaking of sellouts I had a buddy who was offered around 60k by McDonalds to use his music in one of their commercials (this was 20+ years ago so probably closer to 100k today) . Turned it down because he’s vegetarian, gotta respect that conviction.

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Bob Dylan is one of the greatest songwriters of his generation and is surprisingly still a capable live performer.

Speaking of sellouts I had a buddy who was offered around 60k by McDonalds to use his music in one of their commercials (this was 20+ years ago so probably closer to 100k today) . Turned it down because he’s vegetarian, gotta respect that conviction.
Poo was a typo. I meant pop. I like his music, but he's not Glenn Branca.

• Haha
Reactions: Bozo Nicholson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad