GDT: HFBoards GDT 10/25/2024 | 8 games of joy and 1 we'll all hate for some reason

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Hughes got embarrassed. I laughed out loud

Yeah devils played better but still managed to find a way to lose. That takes a special kind of talent

Michael Rasmussen is so bad that he's a top 10 pick, been in the league for years and I doubt some diehards won't know who he is but his claim to fame will be people are going to know who he is because he took Jack Hughes on an empty net goal late in a game. Congrats bud :laugh::laugh::laugh:

RedHawkDown

still trying to trust the yzerplan
Aug 26, 2011
Canada
Lmfao Detroit is beyond garbage, you're not getting goaltending like that over the course of a season.
It must hurt to lose to beyond garbage. What does that make the devils?

That one good season was nice I guess before returning to mediocrity. Perhaps one day all those 1st overall picks will amount to an actual good team

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
It must hurt to lose to beyond garbage. What does that make the devils?

That one good season was nice I guess before returning to mediocrity. Perhaps one day all those 1st overall picks will amount to something

I've been harsh on the Devils start this year but sure as if Detroit hasn't been stockpiling talent only to get body bagged nightly around the ice and hoping goaltending saves them like they have Buffalo Hasek in net.

The Red Wings “one good season” will come any decade now lol

Their good season was choking a WC berth that they had clinched in February lmao. At least the 22-23 Devils were an elite team.

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
The Red Wings “one good season” will come any decade now lol
Like Jersey, they've had some good years. Just take the loss. We all watch teams lose games they shouldn't, some of us don't need to react to that by calling teams and players garbage, losers, and so on. Then there's El Jefe. Don't be that.

Reactions: RedRocking

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad