GDT: HFBoards GDT 10/25/2024 | 8 games of joy and 1 we'll all hate for some reason

BB79

Partially deceased
Apr 30, 2011
This is what it’s all about, 5 early games all at intermission at the same time
That way there's no escape from watching advertisements
0906-betts.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Ratsreign

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
- dbrincat been playing excellent hockey , could have way more than 3 goals
- what the hell is goal song in detroit supposed to be = a bunch of taunting little kids ? whatever the hell it is it aint music / enjoyable
- the seider/edvinsson tandem is coming along perfectly , by next season they will be as good a duo as there is in nhl . there will be pairing that score more , but those wont be anywhere near as effective on the d side of puck , ANYWHERE !
It’s strange when people says this, as if Eminem isn’t a well known artist and that’s not a well known song.

Doesn’t make it a great goal song. But DET using one of his songs makes sense.

Reactions: rynryn

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
It’s strange when people says this, as if Eminem isn’t a well known artist and that’s not a well known song.

Doesn’t make it a great goal song. But DET using one of his songs makes sense.
ive not listened to globalist punk run radio or tv , besides nhl games on internet past 20 years , in 30 years so ive no idea who sings that song . but its hideous , like say 90% of trash music played in the 'pizza parlor' , no matter where the bands from

Ghost of Murph

Dec 23, 2023
I feel like games were staggered 10-15 mins at some point last season wonder why they didn't keep that
Been wondering that myself, along with why the nearest two NHL teams to me are a 4 and 6 hour drive away, yet I'm blacked out from both team's games this season.

BB79

Partially deceased
Apr 30, 2011
Robertson scores 31 seconds into the period on the PP. Bruins should just trade everyone and tank for the #1. We had a good run

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad