GDT: Game 7: New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 7pm ET, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
Don’t really care that we’re 5-0-1. Not having the wool pulled over my eyes by regular season wins again (shoutout to that piece of shit banner).

Seeing what they were going to bring against this team was a big test. And it went exactly how we saw last year. When there’s no change in even how we lost…it doesn’t inspire a lot of confidence.
I think a specific alarming part of today was also the fact that there was literally no change whatsoever and what the power play tried to do. The Panthers absolutely neutered this team in the playoffs when nyr was on their power play, and we all know that this team gets a lot of its mojo from the powerplay. The fact that they went back today with basically the same exact plan is the definition of insanity

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Please throw eggs at me. I deserve it. Been away from the Tri State area too long
Clearly...it's still no excuse. No pizza for you next time you visit.

Nope. Hard disagree.

Brooklyn and Queens are technically part of Long Island. Never, ever have you heard someone say "it's on Brooklyn," or "it's on Queens."
No because everyone around here knows that Long Island means Nassau & Suffolk. Had he asked if Bayside was in Queens, I wouldn't have raised an eyebrow.

• Haha
Reactions: will1066

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Only what, 6 more years of him? Nice
Yeah, this could be a rough contract. He looks so slow and weak it’s really shocking. I was watching highlights the other day of him 2-3 years ago and he was a totally different player. So aggressive and powerful with the puck. Now he defaults to the passive play and he’s slow to react and not making the right reads. Just looks like a shell of himself.

WojtekWolski86

Nov 14, 2019
Some bad games you burn the tape and move on. I want this one played in every video session until the playoffs. This is what the kryptonite rangers and what any team with a decent coach is going to play tape on how to play this team.

Reactions: Guyute and gabevh3

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
I think a specific alarming part of today was also the fact that there was literally no change whatsoever and what the power play tried to do. The Panthers absolutely neutered this team in the playoffs when nyr was on their power play, and we all know that this team gets a lot of its mojo from the powerplay. The fact that they went back today with basically the same exact plan is the definition of insanity
PP1 is too predictable and with Mika being a non factor it neuters it even more and now even worse, he’s killing plays and losing every board battle.

PP2 is an abomination. Every time they’re out there they look like they’re trying to force “power play” plays but it’s like they’ve never even practiced together.

Reactions: bleedblue94

effen

Feb 3, 2018
Good with the bad with Laviolette. Not changing shit up on your trusted vets is a dino coach thing.

gabevh3

Oct 13, 2005
Scratching Mancini. Putting Lindgren back with Fox. Activating Jones and putting him with Schneider, and Trouba back with Miller. Keep Kreider with Mika. Would be the most Lavi thing Lavi could do for Saturday
I don't understand why Jones was scratched... hes 1 of the best d we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad