GDT: HFBoards GDT: 10/22/2024 | Of all the games today, I have all of them.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary
Chytil with 3 points.. that's not bad!
I keep hoping he can stay healthy.
To be honest, sometimes I think his open ice skating style needs to be a bit more defensive, but his north-south skating attack is such a valuable addition to the Rangers attack. They really do need him in the playoffs should they be there (I never take anything for granted).

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
I keep hoping he can stay healthy.
To be honest, sometimes I think his open ice skating style needs to be a bit more defensive, but his north-south skating attack is such a valuable addition to the Rangers attack. They really do need him in the playoffs should they be there (I never take anything for granted).
I like the Rangers chances.. elite team.

Chytil on line 3 is such a luxury.

Agree, one big hit and he's done. Hoping for a better ending than fellow Czech O. Kase and J. Voracek!

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Vrana with 2 points in 4 games... he plays under 10 a game. That is damn impressive! Curious if he can work up to around 14 minutes which is around his sweet spot.

Ossific

Aug 23, 2010
Looking at my fantasy team, thought Sorokin got injured... no the Red Wings only had 10 shots on net for the whole game?! Also they won? Loool

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Ivan with a lucky point.. not that I'm complaining! Him in the NHL is something I didn't expect to see this season

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Canes have whiffed one too many times tonight. Oilers are lucky to have a lead. In fairness, we outplayed Dallas for 50 minutes and lost that one. This is the opposite of that. Roslovic and Necas with whiffs while I typed this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad