GDT: HFBoards GDT: 10/22/2024 | Of all the games today, I have all of them.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
“This leafs team is different”

Lol

I’ve hated seeing all those comments so far so that’s one positive about tonight

You expect them to not lose games? Esp tonight, if you watch the goals they do not go in on an NHL goalie. We have a 23 year old in net playing his 2nd NHL game.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Leafs and Habs both taking the night off I see.

The kick rule is pretty ridiculous, I swore that was coming back, vs. the goal off the wild skate earlier.

Knew it was cooked when the NHL called in a review to call back Coleman's playoff goal against the Oilers. He was on one skate at full speed being checked into the net for christ sake. 'Kicking motion' I guess can be whatever they want it to.

Bennett also just had an inexplicable amount of goals called back when he was with the Flames. One time I swear I heard the ref say no goal on the ice due to the economic climate in southern India.

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
You expect them to not lose games? Esp tonight, if you watch the goals they do not go in on an NHL goalie. We have a 23 year old in net playing his 2nd NHL game.
Paper tigers.

Leafs and Habs both taking the night off I see.

Knew it was cooked when the NHL called in a review to call back Coleman's playoff goal against the Oilers. He was on one skate at full speed being checked into the net for christ sake. 'Kicking motion' I guess can be whatever they want it to.

Bennett also just had an inexplicable amount of goals called back when he was with the Flames. One time I swear I heard the ref say no goal on the ice due to the economic climate in southern India.
You'd think a kicking motion would be easy to spot. I'd guess it happens 10 times a year at most.

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
I never said that

I said I hated seeing those comments. After only a handful of games it’s nonsense. This team hasn’t broken their up and down nature yet.

Reactions: Pablo El Perro

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
Tonight is a shit show but they absolutely have not played this way this season...
The point is we don’t really know who they are yet this season. I’m not against optimism but I don’t think you can definitively say one way or another that they are truly different. Especially when it’s something we’ve experienced quite a bit of in this era.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad