Craig Button

The C is for Coward - Brad Marchand 2024
Jul 28, 2015
Leaf Nation Torontonistan
Jake Guentzel playing Hockey

twisting-xie-siyi.gif

conFABulator

Apr 11, 2021
Bolts should blow it up. Rather than play out the risk of becoming the next Pittsburg Penguins.

" show me a great coach and I'll show you a great goalie"

Cooper looking pretty average since Vassys game went off a cliff in the 23 play offs.
Maybe we shouldn't be too high on Berube then? I don't actually think this, I think Berube has had a positive impact up and down the line up. He has certainly had some good goaltending too.

Captain3rdLine

Sep 24, 2020
Why every time Domi “fights” it’s him jumping somebody who isn’t remotely a fighter before they’ve even accepted or had a chance to drop their gloves. Other guy doesn’t even have a choice. It’s either get pummelled in the face or drop your gloves last second and try to defend yourself from a guy who’s at a significant advantage from starting the fight well before you. They also pretty much always have their back turned on him in a battle when he first engages. He’s dropping his gloves before they even realize he’s there.

Fakest POS tough guy in the league.

Last edited:
Reactions: Master P

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
Tampa got completely dummied, and embarrassed themselves in the process. Tough guy Giergensons jumping into hits lol. Good win Buds.

Prime broadcast was great from what I saw. Sound mixing of Scotiabank arena was way better than Sportsnets garbage.
It's so nice not having the Canucks fan, Sens fan and Habs fan doing our commentary/intermission every single game.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Tampa has lost the toughness and edge they've had during the title runs. They were a pain in the ass to play against. A lot of borderline dirty players but it worked for them.

Those days are over it looks like. Not the same level of intimidation any more. Which was bound to happen I guess

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad