GDT: HFBoards GDT: 10/17/2024 | 11 games Today

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Yes I am aware of that after zillions of earth years of hockey,
I interpreted your remark as you saying that the icing call the poster referred to should be challenged.

My wavelength obviously strayed from the orbit you were inhabiting ;)
Cool

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
Paul Cotter has 5 goals so far this season.

Time to dig up that trade thread and see who were saying the Devils lost the trade.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Habs defense is easily the worst in the NHL and they have zero offence idk what point you’re trying to make here
It's nice that your whole "argument" is just writing unsupported bald statements that are objectively wrong one after another. Obviously you are trying very hard to be as objective as possible.

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Some guy named Guenther leads the league in goals, no Matthews or McDavid even in the top 40...sounds like the latter just scored though so that may change
El Jefe likes talking about garbage. It's his thing as the. Habs fan they don't own.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Panthers did pretty well to get a point considering the circumstances. Against a better team, I think they probably would have been caved in tonight.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Habs defense is easily the worst in the NHL and they have zero offence idk what point you’re trying to make here
Your point is ridiculous. They have a great 1st line (currently playing like shit) , Newhook and Dach (who needs time to get to 100%) and some good young forwards like Heineman and Kapanen. They will improve and be better than the AHL teams iced by Chicago and San Jose

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
Your point is ridiculous. They have a great 1st line (currently playing like shit) , Newhook and Dach (who needs time to get to 100%) and some good young forwards like Heineman and Kapanen. They will improve and be better than the AHL teams iced by Chicago and San Jose
Excuses excuses

Reactions: Devonator

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
You're just ridiculous. Not saying anything about the Habs. But let anybody else make this point you're trying to make.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Pretty clear you don’t watch them play
Quite clearly you came in with a hot take without putting them in any context. Yes, they struggle against heavy, structured teams like the Kings, that's why they were shut out by them twice last year. That's nothing new.

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
Quite clearly you came in with a hot take without putting them in any context. Yes, they struggle against heavy, structured teams like the Kings, that's why they were shut out by them twice last year. That's nothing new.
They’re straight up booty cheeks my guy

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
Goddamn JT is the man. That was a very entertaining hockey game.

Thought the Canucks had a really good 3rd period, came out with urgency. Bobrovsky held the fort to get it to OT.

Needed that W big time. GG Florida.

BB79

Partially deceased
Apr 30, 2011
Habs have the goalie with the 10th best GAA in the league, so he seems to be making up for their shit defense. But as a rival of the Habs, ok yes they suck. You don't need to convince me 😂

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
Habs have the goalie with the 10th best GAA in the league, so he seems to be making up for their shit defense. But as a rival of the Habs, ok yes they suck. You don't need to convince me 😂
Montembault has been spectacular and Hutson is a wizard

The rest of them should be working at the concession stand

Reactions: Devonator

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad