GDT: HFBoards GDT: 10/17/2024 | 11 games Today

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Well he did have one bad game so far but otherwise he's been a calming presence. in the last season a couple of the bad turnovers so far this year would have been in the back of our net but he'll calmly catch it or blocker it aside. He also has done about three "how did he keep that out" saves that have never really happened since prime Schneider in the mid 2010's for the team.

The stats before the trade said he's one of the best at stopping high danger shots and so far he's proved that's true.
He's a good goalie at this point.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary
Well he did have one bad game so far but otherwise he's been a calming presence. in the last season a couple of the bad turnovers so far this year would have been in the back of our net but he'll calmly catch it or blocker it aside. He also has done about three "how did he keep that out" saves that have never really happened since prime Schneider in the mid 2010's for the team.

The stats before the trade said he's one of the best at stopping high danger shots and so far he's proved that's true.
I definitely agree with you on your observation of a good goalie providing a calming presence. Confidence is contagious on teams, and younger teams need it even more.

Nogatco Rd

Music Has The Right To Children
Apr 3, 2021
didnt realize casey desmith wasnt in vancouver anymore. congrats to canucks fans on getting that POS woman beating loser out of their organization

Reactions: Darren McCord

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
I definitely agree with you on your observation of a good goalie providing a calming presence. Confidence is contagious on teams, and younger teams need it even more.
Has he always been a goalie that likes playing the puck behind the net or going out to catch catch a puck on the side of the rink to pass it? I don't remember him doing that in the games he played against the devils. Haven't really seen that in Devils land since Brodeur.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad