GDT: HFBoards GDT: 10/15/2024 | 9 games Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
I think the Artus Silovs experiment is over in VAN
I don’t know how he got so much praise for his playoffs, he was fundamentally pretty bad. He didn’t face much for high danger chances and got lucky more than anything.

I think Lankanin is good

Silovs belongs in the AHL
Lankinen at least has some NHL experience. Silovs still needs to develop

Reactions: Boss Man Hughes

canadianmagpie

Jan 26, 2010
I don’t know how he got so much praise for his playoffs, he was fundamentally pretty bad. He didn’t face much for high danger chances and got lucky more than anything.

Lankinen at least has some NHL experience. Silovs still needs to develop

His weakness is long shots. He's been decent on the close in shots but has let in too many weak long shots.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Going to be a looooooong season for Vancouver fans without Demko.
You're not as bad as my Oil right now but I'm seeing a trend of not scoring enough and letting too many in... which is one of the many things that plagues my Oilers.lol

13 GA in 3 games
8 GF in 3 games

So far anyways. Oilers are 15 GA and 3 GF so at least there is a low bar set.lol Av's are almost as bad... 10 and 20 for a minus 10.

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
You're not as bad as my Oil right now but I'm seeing a trend of not scoring enough and letting too many in... which is one of the many things that plagues my Oilers.lol

13 GA in 3 games
8 GF in 3 games

So far anyways. Oilers are 15 GA and 3 GF so at least there is a low bar set.lol Av's are almost as bad... 10 and 20 for a minus 10.
Both failed to address defence. Now Edmonton theoretically can turn around and out score that issue with McDavid. Vancouver can’t

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Both failed to address defence. Now Edmonton theoretically can turn around and out score that issue with McDavid. Vancouver can’t
I didn't like what you guys did on D personally. FTR.. I hated what we did on our D so this isn't dogpiling.

To me it gets quite thin after Hughes. I obviously love Hronek but not sure he's worth that much. The rest are a step below a cup contender D core to my eye. I may be sleeping on Soucy a bit. Love the forwards and Demko/Lankenen would be a great goalie combo if they can get Demko back.

Reactions: Three On Zero

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Canes with the puck at center, whole Devils team decides to change and let Aho have a free empty net goal. One of the dumbest line changes I've ever seen

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
I didn't like what you guys did on D personally. FTR.. I hated what we did on our D so this isn't dogpiling.

To me it gets quite thin after Hughes. I obviously love Hronek but not sure he's worth that much. The rest are a step below a cup contender D core to my eye. I may be sleeping on Soucy a bit. Love the forwards and Demko/Lankenen would be a great goalie combo if they can get Demko back.
I don’t usually take your comments as dog piling so it’s fine. Personally I rank them;
Hughes
Soucy
Hronek

Last season the Canucks worst stretch was when Soucy was hurt. I don’t mind Hronek but he’s just a worse version of Hughes and a redundant player in my eyes to the current D composition.

Reactions: Czechboy

Pablo El Perro

Oct 10, 2007
I don’t usually take your comments as dog piling so it’s fine. Personally I rank them;
Hughes
Soucy
Hronek

Last season the Canucks worst stretch was when Soucy was hurt. I don’t mind Hronek but he’s just a worse version of Hughes and a redundant player in my eyes to the current D composition.
Yet Hronek isn't the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad