Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
20 goals against in the first 3 games lol
bold.gif

Matty Sundin

Jul 18, 2006
Avs problem isn’t just goaltending. They never been known for stellar goaltending but when they won the cup they were crazy stacked they could mask it. They have no reliable depth on their forwards. Nuke is a great player but shouldn’t be the type of player to cause a cup contending team to nose dive when he’s out. Landy has too much a question mark on him and other guys like Druin and Leks are just always injured.

They still have Makar and MacKinnon and could get permanent answers on Nuke and Landy this season so maybe taking a reboot year off isn’t the worst thing for them.

Reactions: Coffees

hangman005

It's my first day.
Apr 19, 2015
Iceland II the hotter crappier version.
Avs problem isn’t just goaltending. They never been known for stellar goaltending but when they won the cup they were crazy stacked they could mask it. They have no reliable depth on their forwards. Nuke is a great player but shouldn’t be the type of player to cause a cup contending team to nose dive when he’s out. Landy has too much a question mark on him and other guys like Druin and Leks are just always injured.

They still have Makar and MacKinnon and could get permanent answers on Nuke and Landy this season so maybe taking a reboot year off isn’t the worst thing for them.
I feel like Roy disagrees :laugh:

Reactions: BB79

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
and how many Stanley Cup rings do you have plugging your ears :laugh:
Why does that matter? Osgood won 3 and nobody is calling him a stellar goalie. Roy is/was an arrogant prick and an overrated goalie. Give me Hasek or Marty any day of the week and twice on game 7.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad