GDT: HFBoards GDT: 10/14/2024 | 6 Games

BoHorvat 53

What's a god to a Kane
Dec 9, 2014
Feels like the Bruins have lost the plot in this game and are now more concerned with gooning things up.

Reactions: BHD

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Game management 101;

Call the 50/50 hits on superstars before the other team seek revenge and escalate the violence.

:teach:

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
utah.jpg

Yes I know what happened next.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I swear every Panthers game is the same script

Commit five minute major offense against opponent's top liner, refs watch it and do nothing. Other team gives tiny pushback, refs call penalty on them, Florida scores on ensuing PP.

It's as predictable and formulaic as a Billy Gunn hot tag in a New Age Outlaws match.

Yeti of the Flow

Jun 9, 2011
Boston

Commit five minute major offense against opponent's top liner, refs watch it and do nothing. Other team gives tiny pushback, refs call penalty on them, Florida scores on ensuing PP.

It's as predictable and formulaic as a Billy Gunn hot tag in a New Age Outlaws match.
Florida plays the way some politicians campaign. While a politician pumps out lie after lie to obfuscate what's going on and knowing not all the lies will be covered, Florida overwhelms with penalties knowing not all will be called. This has been their entire MO for like 4 seasons.

Reactions: BB79

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Feels like the Bruins have lost the plot in this game and are now more concerned with gooning things up.
It’s a long season. It’s a good idea to send the message early that if any club messed with a Bruin star player their top players will be targeted for retribution. Not enough clubs do this. Hate the Bruins but good on them for playing hockey how it’s meant to be. Straight lines, hard nosed, and stand up for your teammates. Three things sadly missing on so many teams now.

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
Florida plays the way some politicians campaign. While a politician pumps out lie after lie to obfuscate what's going on and knowing not all the lies will be covered, Florida overwhelms with penalties knowing not all will be called. This has been their entire MO for like 4 seasons.

Wasn't that Boston's M.O. for like 30 years?

Reactions: dgeezus

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Are we seriously calling the hit on Pastrnak a major here?
Probably 2 but if they had a brain they would tell the officials to make it 5 if it's on a star player. After all the owners only care about money and the star players are what bring in the cash.

JPT

Jul 4, 2024
Which I never understood. So if you have kids in school and they're now home and you have to go to work? It's a big "screw you" to parents.
You will work as much as humanly possible and you will not complain about it

SatanicToedrag

Apr 15, 2017
Probably 2 but if they had a brain they would tell the officials to make it 5 if it's on a star player. After all the owners only care about money and the star players are what bring in the cash.
Is this the fabled game management I've been hearing so much? Give an evil eye to a first liner, get thrown out?

BHD

Here comes Skinner
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB

The Bruins were the beneficiaries of this for years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad