GDT: HFBoards GDT: 10/12/2024 | 12 Games | I suppose we can let ducks join in the season too.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
I wonder if his middle name is.....Ivan?
I get the joke but most Czechs don't have middle names. I don't have one and can't think of many that do. Maybe a territorial thing and I definitely don't speak for all Czechs.

But, yeah, Ivan Marcel Ivan would looking great playing with Marcel Ivan Marcel one day.lol

Bond

May 10, 2012
Oilers on paper looked stacked but they have a very soft team. without Evander Kane, it looks even more soft.

They grittiest forward is 39 yr old Corey Perry
I have a hard time calling a team with their defense stacked.

Huberdeau working on his trade value :help:

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Oilers on paper looked stacked but they have a very soft team. without Evander Kane, it looks even more soft.

You forgot old and slow.

We lost certified burners in Bro, Hollo and McLeod. Not saying any of them are going in the hall of fame but they could all skate beautifully and were young.

I think Bouch is our youngest player?lol

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022
You forgot old and slow.

We lost certified burners in Bro, Hollo and McLeod. Not saying any of them are going in the hall of fame but they could all skate beautifully and were young.

I think Bouch is our youngest player?lol

and even bouch looks like an old man

• Haha
Reactions: Czechboy

Matty Sundin

Jul 18, 2006

They been a soft team for a while. Vancouver and Florida bullied them in the playoffs last year.

Reactions: OVO16

Matty Sundin

Jul 18, 2006
I don’t see a team biting in a Huberdeau trade if he becomes a 80-90 pt player. That contract is still scary to have and it wouldn’t be worth for Calgary to retain salary for such long period. Flames should just be happy if he returns anything close to the form he had.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Commentators trying to hard to justify that goal.lol

'post and in..'

NOPE

Wristshot at middle of net and in... awful f***en goal against.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad