GDT: HFBoards GDT: 10/12/2024 | 12 Games | I suppose we can let ducks join in the season too.

Matty Sundin

Jul 18, 2006
Georgiev has probably lost his starters job and the Avs are gonna be scrambling to fix their net problem as ridiculous to say after the first 2 games of the season.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
That short side goal from the sharp angle seems to be getting some traction.

Both Caufield and Stutzle tonight.

Draisaitl has made a career out of it on the PP.
Let's be honest.....not dissing Stutzle though 'cause it was still a good goal...but both goalies forms weren't identical. I have no idea how Ullmark could have saved that. While Monty was not high enough. You still needs 2 sharpshooters. But while I'll sound too much a fan.....Cole's goal was just insane.

Intangir

Aug 14, 2008
Montreal, QC
Been watching the CBJ/COL game since the Habs' game ended. And I have to say that so far the Avs' goalie has had an atrocious night.

I count at least 2 goals where Georgiev (and then Annunen in relief) should have made the stop and instead let Columbus score.

Still very early days, and much too soon to begin fretting yet for the Avalanche given their derth of talent throughout the lineup, but it's still something to keep an eye into as the season moves along.

Aside from that, hope you guys are all having as much fun as I am watching all those games. Cheers.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Oilers on paper looked stacked but they have a very soft team. without Evander Kane, it looks even more soft.

They grittiest forward is 39 yr old Corey Perry

Reactions: Bounces R Way

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad