GDT: HFBoards GDT: 10/12/2024 | 12 Games | I suppose we can let ducks join in the season too.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Penguins had a lot of zone time there but Leafs didn't let them get into the slot once. All outside, no clean looks. Sticks on everything and several blocked shots

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Penguins carrying play and actually playing their best game of the short season.

Def progress even if they end up losing.

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Says who? Nobody said that. They were lucky to beat florida.
People here were a bit excited after that. I could quote them, but I'm watching my team blow any chance they have of winning a game this season. Like you said, we're in week one of the season.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Need the see the advanced stats after the game. From the eye test, Penguins have looked like the better team.

Doesn’t mean much outside of the scoreboard.

Nah. They have had zone time but the Leafs have given them almost no high danger chances. All outside. Leafs getting sticks on every loose puck and blocking shots. Despite the PP's being 3-0 for the Penguins, the Leafs are outshooting them and outscoring them

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Nah. They have had zone time but the Leafs have given them almost no high danger chances. All outside. Leafs getting sticks on every loose puck and blocking shots. Despite the PP's being 3-0 for the Penguins, the Leafs are outshooting them and outscoring them
I can tell you are a Leafs fan so I’m not even going to engage with you.

Reactions: Pablo El Perro

5cotland

NFR
Jan 23, 2015
Scotland
I honestly don't know what the Rangers done to Wes McCauley but he has a special kind hatred for them.

His calls every time he refs on of their games is so ridiculous they seem made up.

Reactions: ecemleafs

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
I honestly don't know what the Rangers done to Wes McCauley but he has a special kind hatred for them.

His calls every time he refs on of their games is so ridiculous they seem made up.
To be fair, most fans think he does the same vs. their team. Makes me miss when interference was just a guy in the crease

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad