GDT: HFBoards GDT: 10/12/2024 | 12 Games | I suppose we can let ducks join in the season too.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Penguins Powerplay has just look constantly befuddled and tentative every time i watch them since Karlsson arrived.

5cotland

NFR
Jan 23, 2015
Scotland
Wes McCauley once again screws the Rangers and tries to make everything about him.

Absolutely ridiculous call. NYR challenged, McCauley reviewed and still stayed with his decision. Rangers got a penalty for the failed challenge obviously.

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
The Sens are a terrible hockey team.

What we're looking here is a failed rebuild, a sluggish, slow team, against a fast, skilled team, that is about to exit their own rebuild

Habs ain't making the playoffs this year, but it's pretty clear to me that they're doing something right, while Ottawa is following the Buffalo Road

Also, somehow, Monty >> Ullmark

RI.B FAN

Jul 14, 2002
JAMESTOWN RI
Visit site

What we're looking here is a failed rebuild, a sluggish, slow team, against a fast, skilled team, that is about to exit their own rebuild

Habs ain't making the playoffs this year, but it's pretty clear to me that they're doing something right, while Ottawa is following the Buffalo Road

Habs have taken a step, Laine will help as well

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020

Tkachuk one of the worst captains in the NHL IMO

Speatleysson

Jul 2, 2009
Ottawa, Ontario

It's game 2 of the season with a new coach and new systems. Not too surprising that they're struggling a little bit.

Reactions: Pablo El Perro

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad