GDT: HFBoards GDT: 10/10/2024 | 9 Games

Nikki Potnick

Aug 26, 2020
Where the sun don't shine
Take your irrational hate of Marchand out and tell me when’s the last time an NHL official has made that call
I don't know, when was the last time someone intentionally shot the puck out of play in the offensive zone?

It's the rule, stop crying.

Rule 63 – Delaying the Game
63.2 Minor Penalty - A minor penalty for delay of game shall be imposed:
(ii) On any player who deliberately shoots or bats (using his hand or his stick) the puck outside the playing area (from anywhere on the ice surface) during the play or after a stoppage of play;

• Haha
Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

Score08

Apr 6, 2017
I don't know, when was the last time someone intentionally shot the puck out of play in the offensive zone?

(ii) On any player who deliberately shoots or bats (using his hand or his stick) the puck outside the playing area (from anywhere on the ice surface) during the play or after a stoppage of play;
Exactly you can’t name a single time it’s been called in the offensive zone. Thanks for playing.

• Haha
Reactions: Nikki Potnick

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
I'm not at all. Not everyone is being a troll. Still happy the team I've cheered for for 30 + years finally won a cup. I've said it in other threads, but Ottawa has always been a team I like. And we embarrassed y'all last year, so good to see the fight in the Sens.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011

How do you prove intent? I could intend to rip the puck hard off the top of the glass and it gets up on edge and flies 10 feet over the glass. Not what I intended to do but it happened.

Dumb rule, dumb refs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad