GDT: HFBoards GDT - 10/10/2015

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Can Jagr play till 50? A few years ago it might have been a joke but now I'm seriously wondering if he can do it.

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
Can Jagr play till 50? A few years ago it might have been a joke but now I'm seriously wondering if he can do it.

Well, at this point he is jumping teams to get top 6 playtime but if he is fine with jumping up and down the lineup after 45 he could do it. Health wise no problem - just him needing to accept that eventually he have no choice but to be a depth player if he wants to continue in the NHL, let alone play hockey.

the paisanos guy

the hell do i know about cooking a shirt?
Dec 6, 2010
I honestly don't think I've ever seen the Habs win against Boston and HF Bruins posters weren't up in arms saying the game is literally fixed. :shrug:

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Ryan Spooner get ejected for that? LOL. Emelin is still in the game after the knee hit on Bergy. Welcome to playing the Habs

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
Game 2 of the NHL season, fixed? Fair enough.

If you watch the game, you'll see it. Your first goal, via refs. Our goal, called off , ********. This call? Embarrassing. Ruining the sport. Ryan Spooner with a 5 minute major, hilarious.

Julien needs to earn a major fine tonigh5.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Polak is so godawful. Covering the point there off the faceoff as a ****ing d-man.

Can't believe that moron Nonis traded a superior player and threw in a pick and retained salary :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad