Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
22-1.JPG
22-2.JPG
22-3.JPG

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
The mighty Leafs bounce back in this one and trounce the lowly Oilers.

4-1 Leafs

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Matthews confirmed out of the line-up tonight. We're gonna be in tough.

Oh really? Damn that's too bad, he was looking pretty good this year. Looks faster and more agile for sure, that offseason skating with McDavid is paying off. His skating has looked really strong this year in the games I've watched.

What is the injury? I didn't even notice it last game. Just saw Jumbo is out too on the Sportsnet app, wasn't even that hard of hit must have been caught in a weird spot.

Reactions: dukeofjive

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
Oh really? Damn that's too bad, he was looking pretty good this year. Looks faster and more agile for sure, that offseason skating with McDavid is paying off. His skating has looked really strong this year in the games I've watched.

What is the injury? I didn't even notice it last game. Just saw Jumbo is out too on the Sportsnet app, wasn't even that hard of hit must have been caught in a weird spot.
Upper body soreness. Looks like he's coming back for Sunday though so nothing serious. It really is too bad though, he's been the best player on the team easily. Gonna need Marner to have a huge bounce back game.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Upper body soreness. Looks like he's coming back for Sunday though so nothing serious. It really is too bad though, he's been the best player on the team easily.

That's good that it's not serious.

Hockey is better when the star players are playing. I've liked the way he's played this season, as I mentioned his skating and lateral quickness are noticeably improved. He was already a strong skater, but he's pushing himself into that elite skating territory if he keeps it up.

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
That's good that it's not serious.

Hockey is better when the star players are playing. I've liked the way he's played this season, as I mentioned his skating and lateral quickness are noticeably improved. He was already a strong skater, but he's pushing himself into that elite skating territory if he keeps it up.
Agree on the bolded. Let's hope for a good game with some offense this time. :cheers:

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
wish there was 1 day game every day until they can get fans back in the buildings

Have to think enough people work odds shifts (like me) and would be able to tune in

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
Looking forward to the rematch vs the Oilers. Hopefully my team starts getting it's **** together. They've looked sloppy for large portions of their games so far.

But I expect they'll start to really click at some point, hopefully soon. Also assuming Matthews upper body "soreness" is back related from all those cross checks, but sounds like he just needs to rest it a bit and be back for Sunday's game.

Anyway, win or lose I hope it's an entertaining game.

AlfredoSauce

Feb 26, 2016
Let's see if the additional quarantine gives the Stars extra rest or extra rust.

I'm predicting rust for the defending western conference champs. We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad