GDT: HFBoards GDT: 1/13/2024 | Everyone plays

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
Sure if you don't watch the game.

Game management was a huge problem. Colorado stopped getting PP's after they took the lead. Leafs stopped getting PP's after they took the lead.

That resulted in Colorado having a lot more PP's because the Leafs had the lead for longer. Typical game management.

Also, whistles away when Colorado took the lead.
They were dominated, stop crying

wayninja

Win it for Val
Mar 24, 2017
Sure if you don't watch the game.

Game management was a huge problem. Leafs stopped getting PP's after they took the lead. Colorado stopped getting PP's after they took the lead.

That resulted in Colorado having a lot more PP's because the Leafs had the lead for longer. Typical game management.

Also, whistles away when Colorado took the lead - despite clear penalties by Colorado.

LMFAO, like the energizer bunny

wayninja

Win it for Val
Mar 24, 2017
I'm convinced. I'll take the win, but I'm very upset with it and will lodge a formal complaint with the league.

Reactions: Azrael89

GirardSpinorama

Aug 20, 2004
When was the last time the Avs had 3 more penalties to kill than the other team?

They're second in the league in PP chances - the refs love giving them soft calls
Ah so every team should get the same number of calls in a game. Whats funny is the pp goal came cause the leaf defence forgot about the guy they highsticked. Get better players!

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Flames are probably quite happy to be heading home after this 8 games in 14 nights stretch.

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Ah so every team should get the same number of calls in a game. Whats funny is the pp goal came cause the leaf defence forgot about the guy they highsticked. Get better players!

Of course not, we know the Avs get more calls every game regardless of play

I don't think they had a game all season where they had 3 less calls than the other team and won

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022
The boards are down for maintainence that day.... yeah that'll fool them :sarcasm::laugh:
1700794944900692.png

Azrael89

Feb 13, 2017
Maybe Matthews needs to start scaring the hell out of the refs, and the Leafs would get more calls. It works for MacKinnon. Lol

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Oh ya? Did you check?

I went through a few games - was tough to find games where they even had more penalties

Feel free to prove me wrong. You might have to go back a couple seasons though to find a game where the Avs had much less powerplays than the other team.

GirardSpinorama

Aug 20, 2004
I went through a few games - was tough to find games where they even had more penalties

Feel free to prove me wrong. You might have to go back a couple seasons though to find a game where the Avs had much less powerplays than the other team.

So you didnt go through every game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad