GDT: HFBoards GDT | 02/28/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
someone probably should've picked up Mitchell. 3rd shot in the period's the charm, tie game

And Panthers get it back. Upshall, the guy who probably would've been traded before Fleischmann if they could've.

hermes3893*

Nashville peaked too early. They are a non-threat come playoffs time. No decent team should be conceding 4 goals to this Detroit offense.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
That kind of stuff happens all the time on interence penalties. Whether you want to admit it, is another thing.

No, it doesn't actually. When players get interfered with at the blueline, which is happening a lot this season, they don't usually flop on the ice.

And spare me the stuff about admitting it just because I don't agree with you. Try having a discussion without insulting the person you're discussing it with.

lucaseider

Apr 15, 2006
mactown
Neil is such a d-bag, really hope someone gives him a big elbow one of these days so he can see what its like.

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
ENG by MacKenzie, 5-3 Panthers. Already throwing the rats before the game is over lol

gretskidoo

Nov 26, 2011
Detroit Ref Wings getting multiple PPs at the end of the game when they're down by a goal. What a surprise.

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
It's been a great game. I think people are frustrated because calls going both ways have been really shotty.

I wouldn't have guessed the way some posts are going.

Isles up 1-0, reviewing a possible Canes goal. No idea since it went off McClement's skate.
-Ref called it no distinct kicking motion, 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad