• League Draft

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I know it’s a joke but we try to be strict about not mentioning undrafted players. ;)

Also @S E P H You know that topic is just for picks why do you do this?
Why didn't you pick VvD? even in the top 3 that would still be a good pick?
Is it possible to get SEPH thread banned?
Why would you want to threadban a judge? Apologies on the player reveal, will reframe from that in the future.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Why didn't you pick VvD? even in the top 3 that would still be a good pick?

Why would you want to threadban a judge? Apologies on the player reveal, will reframe from that in the future.
You’re fine posting here but don’t post in the pick thread.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
My tradition of getting a lousy pick continues!

looking forward to seeing whose career I ruin this year.

Reactions: Cassano

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I would have taken KdB there also. I’m a big van Dijk fan but Mbappe is a special player and I expect this coming season will be where he takes that ‘next step’ so to speak.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
It looks like there’s going to be site maintenance today and tomorrow. This website always seems to mess that up when they make changes and need to rework it, so I’m not surprised that it’s happening again after last week.

I think we should just get rid of the hour requirements between picks during that time. It will cause too much confusion to keep it. If the site goes down and it’s your pick, you shouldn’t be penalized if you can’t or end up not making a pick on time. But don’t try to abuse the rule.

Agreement? Disagreement?

Reactions: Gecklund

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
It looks like there’s going to be site maintenance today and tomorrow. This website always seems to mess that up when they make changes and need to rework it, so I’m not surprised that it’s happening again after last week.

I think we should just get rid of the hour requirements between picks during that time. It will cause too much confusion to keep it. If the site goes down and it’s your pick, you shouldn’t be penalized if you can’t or end up not making a pick on time. But don’t try to abuse the rule.

Agreement? Disagreement?
Was thinking the same thing. Clock will start once the maintenance is over.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
The 11th, 13th overall picks are both up for grabs. Looking to upgrade mid-later round picks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad