HFAvs Ranks: The 50 Greatest Avalanche Players - #27

Who is the twenty-seventh greatest Avalanche player?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Im far from a Nuke fanboy but apart from Kadri and JTC, Id vote on Nuke ahead of Sammy G, Gusarov, Hinote and Mcleod, over half the current candidates.
I can’t see him over G. Tenure and length of impact are higher with G. Nuke right is like Pepe. Two more good years that changes.

Wait Pepe is 13th :laugh: oh lord we went off the rails. I take back my 30s comment.

Last edited:

GeoRox89

Tricky Trees
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
I can’t see him over G. Tenure and length of impact are higher with G. Nuke right is like Pepe. Two more good years that changes.

Wait Pepe is 13th :laugh: oh lord we went off the rails. I take back my 30s comment.
Claude is 39th in GP, 12th in goals and 20th in points

Nuke is 54th in GP, 25th in goals and 30th in points

That’s a decent gap and Claude was the better player

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Claude is 39th in GP, 12th in goals and 20th in points

Nuke is 54th in GP, 25th in goals and 30th in points

That’s a decent gap and Claude was the better player
True… I recall one great year with Pepe and three pretty average ones where I wasn’t sad he was moved early in a season.

GeoRox89

Tricky Trees
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
True… I recall one great year with Pepe and three pretty average ones where I wasn’t sad he was moved early in a season.
That’s pretty well exactly how it went. He’s getting a bump because fans like him and it’s the failed rebuild guys who are sitting ahead of him on franchise totals

G and JTC will probably end up lower than they should because they aren’t well liked. Nuke is getting knocked because of the gongs show in the playoffs

Statistically the difference between Burky, Nuke and Kadri is minimal but Kadri’s 21-22 season should put him ahead of the other 2

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Meh. Won a Cup here so fine with that one.

Regardless of who else he played for, Brunette has always been a Wild in my mind. Also he was on that 03 Wild team so screw him. Skoula was still an Av in 03

Tangs coaching in Detroit is the weirder one. I just really hate Brunette
The other team beside the Wild I associate with Brunette is Atlanta. Which is interesting, because he peaked with the Avs.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
You forget that people hate G because of that last game in the Vegas series. Despite looking good during our cup run (before his injury) and against Seattle. All people really remember is that game. Now he's just labeled as "weak in the playoffs".
And

so-small-south-park.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad