Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C - Ivan Ivan - Undrafted - (New)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Calum Ritchie runs away with the #1 spot after narrowly claiming it last year.

Added Ivan Ivan to the polls. Remember to vote for who to add next! The field is already wide open.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
I'm going off the board a bit here and voting Behrens. Not only is he closer to the NHL than Gulyayev, but I remain bullish on his NHL future. It also helps that he's signed now; if he was going back for a senior year without a contract I probably would be less excited.

Add? Jeez, this is hard already. I guess Maxmilan Curran, I just have a good feeling that there's growth opportunity there due to his age as a very young 2024 eligible player. And gut feelings are as good a metric as any this year.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Behrens signed without any promises, I’m not ready to put him up there without any evidence of a fast/taken seriously track. That obviously could happen this year but I want to see the commitment first. In general though I do give more weight to guys who actually have a contract vs those who don’t.

Deadsy

May 8, 2021
Gulyayev

Add Olausson, maybe can finally put things together and be of some use.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Goulash has more flash, but his substance hasn't been as good as Behrens to this point. Behrens projects as a more physical and thicc G. I need to see the offensive upside actually come to fruition on Goulash before moving him ahead.

Reactions: UnkleKraker

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Goulash has more flash, but his substance hasn't been as good as Behrens to this point. Behrens projects as a more physical and thicc G. I need to see the offensive upside actually come to fruition on Goulash before moving him ahead.
Does this also mean that he's expected to be as good as G? I kinda thought Behrens was pegged as a 5/6 rather than middle pair. I'd be thrilled if he was a sure thing middle pairing guy at some point in the future.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Does this also mean that he's expected to be as good as G? I kinda thought Behrens was pegged as a 5/6 rather than middle pair. I'd be thrilled if he was a sure thing middle pairing guy at some point in the future.
I’m higher on Behrens than most. I see a good middle pairing upside with a 3 potential. Wouldn’t shock me to see him be as good as G.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
There isn’t a for sure anything with Behrens. A year from now we are probably looking at a 20 pointer in the AHL with maybe a brief call up. He’s a long way to go to being on a real track to a NHL job. Not so say I don’t like Behrens enough, he’s a decent B level prospect but there isn’t any hint of promises, pedigree or top tier talent to really believe in it on potential alone.

Reactions: expatriatedtexan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad