OT: HF Jets Lounge: We Like King Tut Because He's So Damn Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweech

Oh When the Spurs
Jun 30, 2011
Hamilton, Ontario
Ran into my ex gf today and had a nice visit, got the "it was really nice to see you text" not sure if I should respond. What do my homies here think?

Matters where you want it to go.

Personally I'm friends with a few of my exes and it's great. One of my exes is also one of my closest friends, but I realize not all people can do that.

If you just wanna get extracurricular, go for it, but make sure you both have the same expectation of what's going to result in it. Whether that's getting back together or just a hook up make sure you're both on the same page or it'll be bad.

bigplay41*

May 5, 2010
Winnipeg
Matters where you want it to go.

Personally I'm friends with a few of my exes and it's great. One of my exes is also one of my closest friends, but I realize not all people can do that.

If you just wanna get extracurricular, go for it, but make sure you both have the same expectation of what's going to result in it. Whether that's getting back together or just a hook up make sure you're both on the same page or it'll be bad.

Ive hooked up with quite a few different girls since we broke up, its been 4 months and havent really spoken to her since then. When we met up i never had the man i want this girl back feeling it was kinda weird.

Sweech

Oh When the Spurs
Jun 30, 2011
Hamilton, Ontario
Ive hooked up with quite a few different girls since we broke up, its been 4 months and havent really spoken to her since then. When we met up i never had the man i want this girl back feeling it was kinda weird.

Then I'd just do what Lynk said and send "you too" back.

Sweech

Oh When the Spurs
Jun 30, 2011
Hamilton, Ontario
I have no clue what im even talking about TBH, part of me wants to reply but then again part of me does not wanna get sucked back into the ******** she put me through

Then just reply "you too" and if she says anything else don't reply haha.

It keeps her from perceiving you're a dick and from ever lashing out later or something while also keeping your distance from her.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
ALSO

SUCK IT MOURINHO AND SUCK IT CHELSEA

That's what you get for parking the bus in the away match!

That's also what you get for sucking the life and fun out of the beautiful game!

LadyJet26

LETS GO BLUE!!!!!
Sep 6, 2004
Winnipeg, MB
I'd agree. It's a subtle way of telling her you're not a dick but don't want to go that route again. What's funny is we do the same crap guys do

Lynk

Registered Bro
Apr 18, 2006
Ontario, Canada

Sweech

Oh When the Spurs
Jun 30, 2011
Hamilton, Ontario
I don't know... She might reply with a "I love u2!" and get me all confused...

fa3e19ffd513583d5f7ae60382262d9a0505d72589cd2374af2b2a7de75e057d.jpg

StronGeer

Jan 25, 2013
Down by the bay
Ran into my ex gf today and had a nice visit, got the "it was really nice to see you text" not sure if I should respond. What do my homies here think?

Then just reply "you too" and if she says anything else don't reply haha.

It keeps her from perceiving you're a dick and from ever lashing out later or something while also keeping your distance from her.

I'm with Sweech/Lynk.

I don't know... She might reply with a "I love u2!" and get me all confused...

I, too, watch Scrubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad