OT: HF Jets Lounge: We Like King Tut Because He's So Damn Fly

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jet

Chibby!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Court is sooooooo boring

Had to go a couple months ago as a friend of mine threw a party and a friend of a friend sucker punched (and knocked the guy out) some other guy who was trying to force his way into the party. Needless to say I didn't care much for either individual as they both displayed their idiocy.

Court took about all day of just sitting around doing nothing before I gave my statement and then left.

I would have never expected a fine upstanding young man like you would have associates like that....

Bwahahahaha! Nope, couldn't keep a straight face.

Jet

Chibby!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
I have no clue what im even talking about TBH, part of me wants to reply but then again part of me does not wanna get sucked back into the ******** she put me through

Nah. If it ended bad and she was a ***** just leave her hanging. Seriously. It's like a power thing on her part. She probably wants to see if she has any over you. Don't give her that.

Jet

Chibby!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida

Jet

Chibby!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Hey Jet...
There a "multi" tab you can use.
Its against site rules to inflate your post count like that.

Thanks for the info... I'll try to remember that :laugh:

I just haven't been on as much because of work and hockey... so when I get on I want to answer all the posts! I end up with a wall of replies because the replies are from several pages and I don't want to forget what I wanted to say

49244365.jpg

Holden Caulfield

He's guilty
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Thanks for the info... I'll try to remember that :laugh:

I just haven't been on as much because of work and hockey... so when I get on I want to answer all the posts! I end up with a wall of replies because the replies are from several pages and I don't want to forget what I wanted to say

49244365.jpg

I do that all the time, but as a mod (like you) we have those super secret mod powers that can combine posts ;)

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Kinda wondered how one goes about using the "multi" function - have not been able to figure it out.

Since I suck at this stuff let me pounce on the only opportunity I may ever have to assist someone other than my wife with a tech issue.

Hit the multi button on a post you like then move down and hit as many other multi's on other posts as you like......when you have gathered up a few posts tap reply and you should have all the multi's stacked in a box waiting for your comments.

Nov 15, 2010
Western Canada
Summer??? What the hell is that? I'm still waiting for freaking Spring to start.

May 1..... and I still have 2 feet of snow in parts of my yard. :shakehead

I landed in Tel Aviv yesterday. Its been like 30 both days without a cloud in the sky. Spent the day on the beach :p:

Do what I did and take a trip somewhere warm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad