HF Habs: HF Habs: 2024 Habs Prospect rankings #18

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who is the next best prospect?

• Filip Eriksson

Votes: 52 40.9%
  • Aatos Koivu

Votes: 36 28.3%
  • Luke Tuch

Votes: 21 16.5%
  • Vincenz Rohrer

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • Tyler Thorpe

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Logan Sawyer

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Jared Davidson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Owen Protz

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Riley Kidney

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • William Trudeau

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Is it known how his summer training is going?

Shouldn't a prospect in Kidney's position have every incentive to work out properly?

I don't think the workout is the whole problem. Seems like one of these guys who struggle to put on mass.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Rohrer at 3 votes is absolutely embarrassing. Should be winning this one in a landslide. He produced well with a top NLA team as a 19 yo.

Again, that speaks to the depth of the pool more than anything. No matter how you do your rankings, you are going to have some guys ranked in the 20s that still have decent prospects to be an nhl player.

You may be more bullish on rohrer than most, but I guarantee you that he would be far higher on a prospect pool from a few years ago.

Reactions: Shutdown

Trabdy2

Nov 30, 2018
Rohrer at 3 votes is absolutely embarrassing. Should be winning this one in a landslide. He produced well with a top NLA team as a 19 yo.
I have Rohrer next after Tuch. Tuch is signed and I think he has a decent shot at making it somewhere in a bottom six role.

Rohrer and Eriksson are only 2 months apart in age, despite the difference in draft year. I have Rohrer above Eriksson for the time being as I feel he's shown more so far, but I am intrigued by Eriksson too. I'm excited to see what Eriksson will do this year.

Reactions: JT3

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad