Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I went full Flyers and took a bunch of RWs

uljpw1uua3pb1.gif

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
O&B2 is ready to go - finally got the last straggler in. Unfortunately you were right @BackToTheBrierePatch and it doesn't remove keepers from the ranking. You should be able to look under Draft to see whose keepers are whose though.

O&B 1 is just waiting for @flyerslducks to send in keepers and they are ready to go as well.
Sorry fellas, haven’t been on here in a min. Just messaged you!

Insulin

Jan 23, 2013
Atlantic City
In Flyers League I'm open to a quantity for quality trade when it comes to MacKinnon, Hughes, or Bedard. This rebuild is over and I want to win, but please keep in mind that I am very stubborn and difficult to deal with it. The rest of my team stinks so have at it guys.

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
As an aside, we will be capping goalie keepers next year at 2 in both leagues. If you want to go through this season with a pile of goalies, just know you'll be limited in those assets that you can hold going into next season so plan accordingly.

Mkoll

Inkvisiittori
Jul 5, 2008
Saint John, NB, Canada
I picked up two decent backup goalies the last couple weeks (Lankinen and Hofer). I dont want to hear anyone complaining about none being available :)

with such big rosters, backups can get you a decent number of points over the season, dont sleep on them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad