HF Devils official 2024 Tickets and Prudential Center thread

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
3127 tickets on ticketmaster and it's 3:35pm on gameday. Yeah, I may have been off about a sell out tonight. $89 tickets in the upper level just sitting there will do that to your building.

Reactions: Satans Hockey

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
1729888065406.png

4:30 PM and here's what still available. :popcorn:

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Three home games in a week with the third one being on the night of the World Series beginning doesn't help...but yeah. Devils better start playing better or these crowds and worse are going to be the norm throughout the year.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Three home games in a week with the third one being on the night of the World Series beginning doesn't help...but yeah. Devils better start playing better or these crowds and worse are going to be the norm throughout the year.

Sunday night has the potential to be awful. Football. Anaheim. 7PM. Perfect storm.

BringBackTheRats

Mar 13, 2012
Albany, NY
This dynamic pricing thing is really going to bite them in the ass in the long run. I looked a couple of days ago for tonight's game and you couldn't get an original ticketmaster seat for less than $60. Now they are up for $20. I would have thought about going with some friends if it was $20 earlier in the week. Do they not realize that people need to plan ahead for this kinda shit?

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
This dynamic pricing thing is really going to bite them in the ass in the long run. I looked a couple of days ago for tonight's game and you couldn't get an original ticketmaster seat for less than $60. Now they are up for $20. I would have thought about going with some friends if it was $20 earlier in the week. Do they not realize that people need to plan ahead for this kinda shit?

I wouldn't mind it if the tiers made more sense. The Islanders are simply not a major rival and just because it's a Friday doesn't mean it should be a higher tier automatically too.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
:thumbu::thumbu::thumbu::thumbu:

I wouldn't mind it if the tiers made more sense. The Islanders are simply not a major rival and just because it's a Friday doesn't mean it should be a higher tier automatically too.

I'm not sure they can't be considered a major rival. Not in the class of the Rangers, but they're still a rival based on distance and unfortunately the number of their fans who infiltrate the Rock.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
:thumbu::thumbu::thumbu::thumbu:

I'm not sure they can't be considered a major rival. Not in the class of the Rangers, but they're still a rival based on distance and unfortunately the number of their fans who infiltrate the Rock.

I hate their fans but the games don't sell out and the prices for games against them aren't worth the money. We need a playoff series with them to get the rivalry actually going. Most fans of both teams weren't even born or remember the 88 series at this point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad