HF Devils official 2024 Tickets and Prudential Center thread

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Did anyone try some of the new food options yesterday? I tried to get a burger with about 5 minutes to go in the 2nd intermission at the stand in the upper concourse, and they were out of everything but chicken fingers. Lines and concourse crowding seemed as bad as last season though so that's disappointing. Whenever they do a major renovation of the concourses, I really hope they address this issue and find a way to create more space. The bathroom and food lines make it impossible to move around, not to mention that the Devils All Day All Night group meets up during the 1st intermission every game under section 225 and they clog it up.

I did notice that the $20 burgers come with fries this season, so that's nice to feel like you're getting a little more value (I think last year they were $18 w/ no fries unless you paid like $8 for a side of fries). Oddly, the menu description didn't say it came with fries. They should really update descriptions to let you know if anything comes with a side. For instance, both the burgers and the tacos are list at $20. But the burger having fries seems like a much better value, unless I missed something and the tacos come with chips?

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
Did anyone try some of the new food options yesterday? I tried to get a burger with about 5 minutes to go in the 2nd intermission at the stand in the upper concourse, and they were out of everything but chicken fingers. Lines and concourse crowding seemed as bad as last season though so that's disappointing. Whenever they do a major renovation of the concourses, I really hope they address this issue and find a way to create more space. The bathroom and food lines make it impossible to move around, not to mention that the Devils All Day All Night group meets up during the 1st intermission every game under section 225 and they clog it up.
It couldn't possibly be as bad as the Meadowlands, could it?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad