HF Devils official 2024 Tickets and Prudential Center thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Previous thread first page: HFDevils Official Tickets and Prudential Center thread
Previous thread last page: HFDevils Official Tickets and Prudential Center thread

(note: a lot of the stuff in that thread's OP is probably out of date, if someone else wants to compile an updated list have at it, I tried to keep this to stuff that's still correct)

Devils' regular season schedule: New Jersey Devils Schedule | New Jersey Devils

Mod Note:
Tickets can be bought/sold for personal use.
HFBoards.com is not a forum you can use to sell tickets for profit.
HFBoards also does not sponsor/endorse any deals. Buyer beware.

This thread is for information regarding the Rock (policies, FAQ's, etc). This is NOT for selling tickets. You can find ticket sales here

Autograph Information:

For Devils autographs it's on Lafeyette Street, walking towards Broad Street, right before the VIP parking garage. You'll probably see a bunch of people standing out there.

For visiting teams it's on Edison Street, walking towards Broad Street, right past the Devils Den (directly opposite from where the home team comes out).

Club seat access:
Section 7 & 9 (Rows GL1 to 5): The newly designed private clubs invite guests to experience a lively atmosphere with the best sight lines. You’ll receive luxury seating, access to the newly renovated clubs and an all-inclusive gourmet buffet. Rows 6 and above: No club access.

Section 18 & 20 (Rows GL1 to 8): The newly designed private clubs invite guests to experience a lively atmosphere with the best sight lines. You’ll receive luxury seating, access to the newly renovated clubs and an all-inclusive gourmet buffet. Rows 9 and above: No club access

Section 8 & 19 (all rows) The newly designed private clubs invite guests to experience a lively atmosphere with the best sight lines. You’ll receive luxury seating, access to the newly renovated clubs and an all-inclusive gourmet buffet.
Mod Note:
Tickets can be bought/sold for personal use.
HFBoards.com is not a forum you can use to sell tickets for profit.
HFBoards also does not sponsor/endorse any deals . Buyer beware.

Last edited:

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
20 days away from the first pre-season home game and I still can't even list any tickets for sale. Pretty ridiculous at this point and I'll be messaging my rep Wednesday if it's not open tomorrow since I know today is a holiday. I only have a few games I need to sell but that's not the point at this rate.

I also am now having the app open my ticket account in my browser instead of the app.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Yeah their obsession with getting every last nickel out of the secondary market is ridiculous, as if your season tickets haven't been overpriced enough now you're basically making it impossible to sell tickets (unless you're a broker) until barely before the start of the season.

Usually I'll try to sell the preseason tickets and/or use buybacks on them but with the increasing ticket prices I'm holding off on the buybacks this year until I see how badly they increase tickets next year and since I can't even try to sell them before prices plummet I'm likely stuck with going to at least two if not all three, or just eating those tickets.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Yeah their obsession with getting every last nickel out of the secondary market is ridiculous, as if your season tickets haven't been overpriced enough now you're basically making it impossible to sell tickets (unless you're a broker) until barely before the start of the season.

Usually I'll try to sell the preseason tickets and/or use buybacks on them but with the increasing ticket prices I'm holding off on the buybacks this year until I see how badly they increase tickets next year and since I can't even try to sell them before prices plummet I'm likely stuck with going to at least two if not all three, or just eating those tickets.

I never use buybacks on the pre-season games simply cause they price them at usually the lowest tier. I mainly have conflicts with potential Red Bulls playoffs and since I know when they dates could possibly be I'd like to just list those games and if they sell for face value I'll take it otherwise I'll just use buybacks.

It really should be illegal to ask people to renew before the season is even over. It's a joke they can raise prices in February and then miss the playoffs anyway.

Reactions: sabremike

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Swap and buybacks are up now but still not sales and on the app my ticket account page is still opening in the browser.

• Haha
Reactions: NJDevs26

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Finally can post tickets for sale and I got the app working again. It's a minor miracle lol

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Since I'm finally able to see the variable prices for games for this season and sell some games I can't go to on the app I'm going to bring this up again.

These prices are the main reason why a lot Devils season ticket holders skip the Rangers games. Going to cost me $1k to go to 2 Rangers game. How do I justify that? It's a joke and they need to figure out a better system and a way to "reward loyalty"

They won't ever do this because they care more about getting money over making the building completely red but I'd like to see a "divisional loyalty credit" where if you attend every single divisional game, you have to take a picture from your seats and email it to your rep with the final score on the video board in the background & you get a credit towards next season that brings these ridiculous Rangers games down in price.

Last edited:

theguybro

Jul 26, 2021
I usually go to one preseason game and swap the other 2 games for the lowest level regular season game. I paid $25 extra for a pair of seats for final regular season game against Detroit . instead of selling back a preseason game and getting $15 credit .

Reactions: Satans Hockey

Section311

Sponsor
Dec 21, 2008
long Island, NY
Since I'm finally able to see the variable prices for games for this season and sell some games I can't go to on the app I'm going to bring this up again.

These prices are the main reason why a lot Devils season ticket holders skip the Rangers games. Going to cost me $1k to go to 2 Rangers game. How do I justify that? It's a joke and they need to figure out a better system and a way to "reward loyalty"

They won't ever do this because they care more about getting money over making the building completely red but I'd like to see a "divisional loyalty credit" where if you attend every single divisional game, you have to take a picture from your seats and email it to your rep with the final score on the video board in the background & you get a credit towards next season that brings these ridiculous Rangers games down in price.
The way its priced makes no sense to go to the ranger game whatsoever. Those two games make up almost 12 percent of the cost of the season tickets

Reactions: Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
The way its priced makes no sense to go to the ranger game whatsoever. Those two games make up almost 12 percent of the cost of the season tickets

Exactly, that's why I don't blame any Devils season ticket holder for not going. While the games matter this isn't the playoffs.

Reactions: sabremike

JarkkoV

Apr 15, 2019
Hi, are there seats 1-10 on section 7, row 22? On TM those seats are not listed and studio suites are blocking seats 1-10 from upper rows..?

sabremike

#1 Tageaholic
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Exactly, that's why I don't blame any Devils season ticket holder for not going. While the games matter this isn't the playoffs.
Exact same thing for our fans selling the Leafs games. The other thing about games vs the Rangers is that lots of people don't want to go to them and have to deal with the drunk and obnoxious nitwits starting trouble.

Louskoolaid89

Let's Go!!!
Oct 14, 2017
Exact same thing for our fans selling the Leafs games. The other thing about games vs the Rangers is that lots of people don't want to go to them and have to deal with the drunk and obnoxious nitwits starting trouble.
So true and it's sometimes infighting with the same fanbase. You'd think absurdly priced tickets would bring in a more civil crowd.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010

Would have preferred some type of "Metro" team name if Prudential is the main home for them. Feels a bit counteractive to the brand they've built for the arena.

I'm guessing Josh Reynolds is just happy to fill more dates and sell some more overpriced food.

Yup. Hard pass from me, awful name, awful logo and awful colors. Won't be getting any of my money, especially because they would jump to MSG as fast as they possibly could if the Dolans wanted them to do so.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad