Prospect Info: Hershey Bears/South Carolina Stingrays 2023-24 Seasons | Hershey 12x (and Defending) Champions Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
We have a lot of 25-28’s on this team. And a couple 30’s. A fair number of those guys are on two way contracts and will be in Hershey. 2 of the new guys are two way as well iirc. In short, i worry about prospects getting enough time. That said, I bitched about that last year too and it worked out ok.

Interesting note on #21, Ryan Leibold. He is also a former Little Cap / Ashburn kid. It’s really cool to see some WLC get shots in Hershey.

hb13xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
We have a lot of 25-28’s on this team. And a couple 30’s. A fair number of those guys are on two way contracts and will be in Hershey. 2 of the new guys are two way as well iirc. In short, i worry about prospects getting enough time. That said, I bitched about that last year too and it worked out ok.

Interesting note on #21, Ryan Leibold. He is also a former Little Cap / Ashburn kid. It’s really cool to see some WLC get shots in Hershey.
The only prospects who will fight for time are Funk, Hofer and Suzdalev. The rest should be regulars in the lineup. This is one of the lull years where the majority of the big prospects either graduated or are on the verge of graduation. There should be an influx of young guys next year.

Reactions: Kazer

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Sponsor
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
The only prospects who will fight for time are Funk, Hofer and Suzdalev. The rest should be regulars in the lineup. This is one of the lull years where the majority of the big prospects either graduated or are on the verge of graduation. There should be an influx of young guys next year.
I'm thinking we'll have Miro for large chunks of the year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad