Prospect Info: Hershey Bears/South Carolina Stingrays 2023-24 Seasons | Hershey 12x (and Defending) Champions Edition

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
COACHELLA VALLEY FRIED CHICKEN
20240626_183804.jpg

Didn't realize how much they poked the bear again. Their local media shat on the town of Hershey, of course their mascot dressed in a bear costume and did the roar, and their fans threw popcorn on the Bears' family members that were flown out for game 5.

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Sponsor
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
COACHELLA VALLEY FRIED CHICKEN
View attachment 887734

Didn't realize how much they poked the bear again. Their local media shat on the town of Hershey, of course their mascot dressed in a bear costume and did the roar, and their fans threw popcorn on the Bears' family members that were flown out for game 5.
Streamed the ceremony, I was surprised to hear the popcorn thing, pretty classless. That was fantastic they trolled Cleveland for mocking the roar and then really trolled Coachella with the fried Fuego lolol

Reactions: Strawberry Fields

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
Ryan was a classic tweener who could put up big AHL numbers but never stuck in the NHL... though his career stats aren't bad at all and he put up a .5 PPG season with the Oilers at the height of their dark ages. His AHL numbers trailed off significantly at the end of his North American career. I can't remember if he had injury trouble or not. Grant was more of an AHL middle 6er.

Reactions: MFHOOD

hb13xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Apologies to Hershey, but I really hope the Caps don't draft anymore overage prospects. Those picks never pan out except for the AHL squad.
Oh agreed. I’d rather Hershey fill in those cracks with AHL guys if needed. Leason is the only one who came to mind immediately. He did put up 22 points in 68 games last year in Anaheim so he wasn’t exactly a bust…..yet

Reactions: Rayquaza64

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad