Prospect Info: Hershey Bears/South Carolina Stingrays 2023-24 Seasons | Hershey 12x (and Defending) Champions Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MFHOOD

Apr 29, 2024
1719356033624.png

I'm a man of my word lol

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Scared to ask, but what players do y'all think will be up in Washington permanently next season? Very curious to see what the Bears roster looks like next season... I hope we keep Leivermann from ECHL.
Really depends on how much they pivot to a youth movement. Lapierre of course. Then just depends on if there is a development jump from Iorio/Miro/ maybe HAK.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
I should mention that there's a chance a 4th line wing spot opens up as well, but it's unclear who from Hershey would/could win that spot if it were to be open.
yep there should be a 4RW spot open. That could be Sutter who gives an extra center on roster as well. I’m not sure Trineyev is ready for full season in NHL either but also a call-up next year.

Frank is a middle 6 guy but it is possible he can give a run at 4RW but I wouldn’t bet on it. But if he could be a 4RW with ability to move up that would be great.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Here is my spike look at Hershey next year. Guys in red need to be resigned and I suspect 2 or 3 do. Roe could resign if he doesn’t retire. Sutter I have as tagged to Caps but also in there. Lappy graduated. Lots of options before we even look at FA’s but as Strawberry noted they makes some great FA pickups last year which were needed.

1719362391928.png

MFHOOD

Apr 29, 2024
Are the named below the Cristil and Cam Allen row also not eligible for AHL? I really want Lievermann to be up here.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Are the named below the Cristil and Cam Allen row also not eligible for AHL? I really want Lievermann to be up here.
The ones below I had as not resigning. I also like what Lievermann did stepping in. It’s possible he get signed and Lemay/Guch go to SC. They also might be done with Johansen given depth on left side. But he is callup ready and you need at least 2 call-ups on each side so i think they resign him. But just like last year there are going to be some good players pushed down to North Charleston.

Reactions: MFHOOD

hb13xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
The ones below I had as not resigning. I also like what Lievermann did stepping in. It’s possible he get signed and Lemay/Guch go to SC. They also might be done with Johansen given depth on left side. But he is callup ready and you need at least 2 call-ups on each side so i think they resign him. But just like last year there are going to be some good players pushed down to North Charleston.
Lemay, Johnson and Guch are all unsigned and slated to return to college hockey next year. Lievermann showed enough to get another contract IMO. LuJo is going to move on and try for a fresh start in another organization or head to Europe. I could see him linking up with his brother somewhere.

Strome is a free agent as he signed a one year deal. Massie is under contract for next season as he signed a 2 year deal last offseason. Hakon Hanelt also is unsigned by Washington and has a contract in Germany next year. Logan Day is also a free agent but I think they’ll move on from him.

Also worth mentioning that South Carolina didn’t make playoffs last year and cleaned house. They are going to want as many solid players down there as possible. I suspect we will see a good bit of depth added on AHL/ECHL deals this offseason. The front office and ownership down there was pretty pissed they didn’t make a run.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Lemay, Johnson and Guch are all unsigned and slated to return to college hockey next year. Lievermann showed enough to get another contract IMO. LuJo is going to move on and try for a fresh start in another organization or head to Europe. I could see him linking up with his brother somewhere.

Strome is a free agent as he signed a one year deal. Massie is under contract for next season as he signed a 2 year deal last offseason. Hakon Hanelt also is unsigned by Washington and has a contract in Germany next year. Logan Day is also a free agent but I think they’ll move on from him.

Also worth mentioning that South Carolina didn’t make playoffs last year and cleaned house. They are going to want as many solid players down there as possible. I suspect we will see a good bit of depth added on AHL/ECHL deals this offseason. The front office and ownership down there was pretty pissed they didn’t make a run.
I need you to do my spreadsheets!

Are they all playing 5th years? I did know they hadn’t been signed (but we own their rights) and I thought they were all done. I think Lujo can play a 6-7 role in the NHL but i do think he will move on as FA.

Do you have a place that reports AHL contracts? I never see any info on contract terms.

What do you think happens with Limoges? Priskie?

hb13xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
I need you to do my spreadsheets!

Are they all playing 5th years? I did know they hadn’t been signed (but we own their rights) and I thought they were all done. I think Lujo can play a 6-7 role in the NHL but i do think he will move on as FA.

Do you have a place that reports AHL contracts? I never see any info on contract terms.

What do you think happens with Limoges? Priskie?
I usually head over to the AHL forum and there’s a thread that goes over AHL contracts for all teams. The first post has the guys signed to deals for the upcoming year and the second post has all the free agents from each AHL team that played on an AHL deal last year.

Hershey usually adds contract length in their press releases.

I would have to sit and look at games played to see if anyone has hit vet or exempt vet status for next year. Hershey usually doesn’t like to carry extra veterans around as it can sometimes create issues with playing time. They usually are good at identifying guys who aren’t vets and restocking depth that way. I’d suspect both players would want to come back but contract terms and AHL salary would be the biggest things. Hershey already has some huge AHL salaries, especially if Sgarbossa is indeed back in the AHL next year. RD is going to be a big need for them

Reactions: DWGie26

hb13xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
I heard last years was a complete shitshow. Grown ass adults getting multiple pictures and multiple items signed, which most likely went straight to eBay. Lots of parents on the Bears fan FB group were livid about that. Glad they are only allowing the picture this year. The 6pm start time sucks and I won’t be able to make that. I’m hoping to get to see the cup this year with my son at some point. We have a family friend that works in the marketing and social media department and they ended up having a day with the cup last year that we unfortunately couldn’t attend due to vacation.

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Sponsor
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
I heard last years was a complete shitshow. Grown ass adults getting multiple pictures and multiple items signed, which most likely went straight to eBay. Lots of parents on the Bears fan FB group were livid about that. Glad they are only allowing the picture this year. The 6pm start time sucks and I won’t be able to make that. I’m hoping to get to see the cup this year with my son at some point. We have a family friend that works in the marketing and social media department and they ended up having a day with the cup last year that we unfortunately couldn’t attend due to vacation.
Yeah it was ugly. We're not going today. We saw the real celebration live, no need to sully the memory already lol

MFHOOD

Apr 29, 2024
Some hockey fans are nuts, there's no other way to put it. Especially on the Facebook groups. They were already bitching about autographs, hoping the lines were "better managed", and that the players would be more sober this time. I was like.... Karen, shut the f*** up. These boys just did something momentous, if they wanna drink, let them. Also, we should be there to celebrate and be happy for them, with them. Not make them sign a bunch of shit you're gonna put on Ebay after the fact anyway. God I hate people sometimes lol.

Y'all are chill though

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
I don't care about the drunkenness, I expect it. I just wanna get the picture signed since I couldn't make it to any of the other autograph events this season. It really was a shit show last year, though. They had a procedure outlined and announced and displayed on the jumbotron and no one, from fans to staff, really adhered to it. I just noped out pretty fast because it wasn't worth it. It wasn't too disappointing in retrospect because I had gotten everyone besides McIlrath and Protas at other events earlier in the season.

Also my Jimmy H puck came today
20240626_154313.jpg

20240626_154320.jpg

20240626_154324.jpg

20240626_154330.jpg

20240626_154342.jpg

MFHOOD

Apr 29, 2024
I don't care about the drunkenness, I expect it. I just wanna get the picture signed since I couldn't make it to any of the other autograph events this season. It really was a shit show last year, though. They had a procedure outlined and announced and displayed on the jumbotron and no one, from fans to staff, really adhered to it. I just noped out pretty fast because it wasn't worth it. It wasn't too disappointing in retrospect because I had gotten everyone besides McIlrath and Protas at other events earlier in the season.

Also my Jimmy H puck came today
View attachment 887633
View attachment 887630
View attachment 887629
View attachment 887632
View attachment 887631

Yooo that's awesome, where'd you score that?

Reactions: Strawberry Fields

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad