Prospect Info: Hershey Bears/South Carolina Stingrays 2023-24 Seasons | Hershey 12x (and Defending) Champions Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
Anyone know when tickets go on sale? Fisch said they're on sale tonight but the Ticketmaster listing for game 1 says they're not on sale yet when I click on it.

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Sponsor
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
Wow, my heart couldn't take much more of that lol *ROAR*

1000007512.jpg

Reactions: WanderingCapsFan

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
I am concerned about watching the series coming up. The last two nights I tuned into the game, the game ended up tied and it went to OT. I don't want to miss out on the Calder Final :(. Go Bears!

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Sponsor
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
Also I'd like to say Dube is a f***ing gamer. Played with 8 missing teeth and his jaw wired shut. Monsters tried to reinjure him twice early in the first period. He responds with a goal, was physical most of the game and got in a Cleveland players face after the game to let them know he didn't appreciate it.

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
We’ve been planning on going to Hershey Park on Friday for weeks, first day of summer vacation for the kiddo, bought summer passes last month. Since we’ll be in the parking lot anyway got tickets for game 1. Upside to going 7.

MFHOOD

Apr 29, 2024
I'm so, so freaking happy this morning. The fact we made it to the calder cup finals two years in a row ALONE is worth celebrating. Now the rematch happens. We gotta pray the day-to-day guys are ready to go by Friday, or Sunday at the latest. There's also a tiny bit of hope Coachella still isn't fully accustomed to east coast time zone / haven't played in a fair bit so hopefully has a little rust to wear off.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad