Prospect Info: Hershey Bears/South Carolina Stingrays 2023-24 Seasons | Hershey 12x (and Defending) Champions Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
The wagon is still rolling. They had some bad moments in this series but the overtime magic to the rescue. 3 OT wins in this series, including a Game 7 one is impressive. Slightly annoying that all those resulted in them blowing leads but either way, they won 3.

New series coming up. Huge advantage CV with the break they had but all in all, they are still a very winnable team for Bears if they can just find a path back to their own game. They've seemed a bit lost at times so far.

swansonsays

Oct 13, 2021
I sat on the floor (to keep myself awake) for game 7 last year. Thought why not and sat on the floor to watch last night's game 7. My kid tells me I'm not allowed to sit on the couch again to watch hockey now. Not sure where GC will let me sit on the floor though for games 6 & 7. Couldn't get Friday off for game 1 and have other plans on Sunday that can't be changed. Hope it comes back from Cali for at least one game unless it is Bears in 4 or 5!!

hb13xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
I sat on the floor (to keep myself awake) for game 7 last year. Thought why not and sat on the floor to watch last night's game 7. My kid tells me I'm not allowed to sit on the couch again to watch hockey now. Not sure where GC will let me sit on the floor though for games 6 & 7. Couldn't get Friday off for game 1 and have other plans on Sunday that can't be changed. Hope it comes back from Cali for at least one game unless it is Bears in 4 or 5!!
I’m in the same boat. Hoping to get a game 6 at home as I have other plans this weekend that can’t be changed. Should be a great series, especially if Hershey can get their guys semi healthy

MFHOOD

Apr 29, 2024
1718301654783.png

New rally towels for games 1+2 of the Calder Cup Finals!!!!!

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
I’m in the same boat. Hoping to get a game 6 at home as I have other plans this weekend that can’t be changed. Should be a great series, especially if Hershey can get their guys semi healthy
Same. Can’t make it up this weekend given schedule, Father’s Day, etc. So hopefully game 6.

Reactions: hb13xchamps

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA

Roe is one of the easiest guys to root for, and the roar taunt by Cleveland after game 6 genuinely pissed the team off. The article is wrong in saying that Strome taunted Christiansen after the game last night, though- that was Jiricek. Christiansen was the guy laying on the ice for several minutes afterward.

MFHOOD

Apr 29, 2024
I have no idea what a Stanley cup is (besides those mugs with lead in them), but someone told me to try this NHL thing. Who we got tonight?

hb13xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
That would be extremely unfortunate if so. He skated and didn't look too bad before game 6. Not sure if he had a setback or what. I'm hoping it's because they want an extra body to head out west in case of additional injuries.
Extra bodies and an extra lefty. The only healthy lefty that was left was Leivermann I believe.

MFHOOD

Apr 29, 2024
I tried to watch that NHL game last night and I'm sorry but that was boring as shit lol, I feel like the Bears Monsters series had more scrap to it than either team did last night

Reactions: CapitalsCupReality

hb13xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
32 thoughts ended with a Calder Cup segment. They mentioned Todd Nelson is 3-0 all time against Dan Bylsma in the CC finals. Once as a player, once as an assistant and the win last year as a head coach. Interesting little stat

Will be interesting to see how slots in on the backend then. They might end up going with a LHD or Osipov. I might lean towards Osipov just for the physicality aspect and the veteran presence. Leivermann isn’t very polished

swansonsays

Oct 13, 2021
I agree to play Osipov tonight. CV seemed more physical than Cleveland was watching pieces of their last series. Going to be critical to come out fast because CV does. They had two 4 goal first periods in five games against Milwaukee. With CV being a house of horrors (for the most part) last year, if CV wins one in Hershey, we don't get a game 6 (I don't think). Winner tonight takes the series is my prediction.

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Sponsor
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
Rumor is Vinny is shut down for the season like Lujo now. Ness could still return though but won't be back for game 1.

MFHOOD

Apr 29, 2024
Osipov should def. be in tonight. The injury news certainly isn't great, but I don't think it dictates the entire outcome here either. If we can get If Frank is back, and we can get Ness back ASAP.. It's looking a little better.

MFHOOD

Apr 29, 2024
We honestly should have just called up the entirety of the South Carolina Stingrays to give the rest of our players more time to rest lmao

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
We honestly should have just called up the entirety of the South Carolina Stingrays to give the rest of our players more time to rest lmao
There is no time to rest. This is the finals. Too bad LuJo and Iorio are done.

Swayer is a right Dee which makes sense if Iorio out for season. Osipov is lefty.

Full set of forwards. Soon in at 3LD.

Reactions: MFHOOD

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad