Prospect Info: Hershey Bears/South Carolina Stingrays 2023-24 Seasons | Hershey 12x (and Defending) Champions Edition

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
This period at least wasn't an unmitigated disaster like game 3 against Lehigh. They looked good, unfortunately missed on a lot of their prime chances. One d-zone breakdown wound up in the back of their net. They were down in game 3 last year in Hartford too and iirc didn't look half as good as tonight.

Reactions: MFHOOD

MFHOOD

Apr 29, 2024
Oh yeah, you're absolutely correct about that one strawberry. There were some flubs but it was nothing like that game. That was so painful to watch lol

Reactions: Strawberry Fields

MFHOOD

Apr 29, 2024
Roe looking so good this game, love how it's almost a different bears player each game that just gets hot while a stellar team supports them

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
Love Bogey but I wish anyone from the top three lines got that PS instead :laugh:

Hope they make a spot on the roster for Roe next year if he wants to keep playing. Given that he came back for his family, I can't see him going back to Europe or heading too far away from VA

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
Who is Roe? Any caps potential?
Love Bogey but I wish anyone from the top three lines got that PS instead :laugh:

Hope they make a spot on the roster for Roe next year if he wants to keep playing. Given that he came back for his family, I can't see him going back to Europe or heading too far away from VA

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Bears are very skilled.

Earlier in second period 4th line was out and they dumped. Rybinski came in and didn’t just hit. he came in for the puck. Used his body and stole puck and extended the play.

I just like the way they play (although i would take a little extra nasty).

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
Roe wrote me back when I sent a card to him earlier this season. I was a fan already but I liked him even more after that. Seems like a genuinely good guy and after what he went through last year I really hope he gets the Cup this year.
Screenshot_20240522-204725_Gallery.jpg

NoVaCapsFan

Apr 19, 2017
Nice empty netter. Maybe some team will give the Bears a challenge but it was not the Wolf Pack.

Go hunt Monsters next? Oops, ‘Cuse ties it up…

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Looks like Hershey will most likely play Cleveland in the ECF.

Coachella Valley is awaiting the winner of Milwaukee and Grand Rapids, who are tied.

Didn’t realize Mike Haviland is an assistant with Cleveland. f*** that guy. Worst Hershey coach during this entire affiliation

Reactions: Strawberry Fields

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad