Prospect Info: Hershey Bears/South Carolina Stingrays 2023-24 Seasons | Hershey 12x (and Defending) Champions Edition

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
Lehigh gets Milwaukee, Rockford, and Grand Rapids like Hershey did a few years back, Toronto gets San Diego and Bakersfield. They've got those deep MLSE pockets but I'd love to see Hershey get Pacific opponents during the regular season sometime (Charlotte got San Diego and San Jose last season)

MFHOOD

Apr 29, 2024
10 straight road games is stupid no matter how you cut it. For god's sake can we give the AHL enough money to at least craft a proper schedule?! I get it's a development league and all that shit but jesus mother of god people.

• Wow
Reactions: Ovechkins Wodka

hb13xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
10 straight road games is stupid no matter how you cut it. For god's sake can we give the AHL enough money to at least craft a proper schedule?! I get it's a development league and all that shit but jesus mother of god people.
I read that the AHL’s collective bargaining agreement with the players ends after the upcoming season. Hopefully we will see some changes, especially now that the majority of the teams are NHL owned. They need to clean up the schedules, games played and the playoff structure for 2025-2026

swansonsays

Oct 13, 2021
Anyone on here other than me buy tix for game 7? No refund yet. Getting a little passed about it since my credit card billing cycle closed & I'm going to have to pay it off now. I called the GC box office & was told that the venue / team hasn't released the funds back to TicketMaster to refund.

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Sponsor
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
Anyone on here other than me buy tix for game 7? No refund yet. Getting a little passed about it since my credit card billing cycle closed & I'm going to have to pay it off now. I called the GC box office & was told that the venue / team hasn't released the funds back to TicketMaster to refund.
Yeah I'm still waiting on mine. I heard 6-7 weeks from the event organizers cancellation.

hb13xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania

hb13xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Yeah I'm still waiting on mine. I heard 6-7 weeks from the event organizers cancellation.
Facebook group is talking about this too. Apparently Ticketmaster is saying Hershey hasn’t released the funds for Ticketmaster to process the refunds and Hershey is claiming they released the funds the night they won the cup. So who knows who is lying but my money would be on Ticketmaster f***ing it up

Serial_Derecho

Apr 11, 2006
Charles Town, WV
10 straight on the road?! Is the Giant Center getting a mid-season renovation or something? There’s gotta be an explanation.

Its also worth noting that that have an 8 game home stretch from Dec 14 - Jan 7. After their road game in Syracuse Dec 13, they dont have a game on the road until they play in Charlotte nearly a month later on Jan 10 & 11. After that, their next road stop isnt until Jan 22 in Laval.

Certainly a weird schedule.

Last edited:

Jun 15, 2007
For those who don’t know the backstory to this, the players were sent an email on how to sign up for their day with the cup. Iorio never checked his email until after the sign up date, so he didn’t get to spend a day with the Calder Cup during the offseason.
This is such a Mike Green move.

How is his hockey iq otherwise?

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Sponsor
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
1000007656.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad