GDT: [Heritage Classic] Flames @ Oilers 5:00pm @ Commonwealth Stadium

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
McGuire was a strange cat. I didn't hate him lol. I do remember thinking cringe factor 5 a lot though.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Dude was clearly extremely socially awkward

Right because 4 games trumps an entire season
Who said it did? I wish we saw this 2 yrs ago against them in the playoffs. Wasn’t referencing his regular season play which was very good.

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Skinner does suck. There's no reason to think otherwise, they really should throw everything at him.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Who said it did? I wish we saw this 2 yrs ago against them in the playoffs. Wasn’t referencing his regular season play which was very good.
I'm guessing he had other things on his mind. Judging by when his baby was born, that was around when his wife found out she was pregnant.

Reactions: deleted user

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Yeah, he said it was a crazy time. Lots of baby/wife worry.

Can't go at him for that. Anyone would feel that.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Yeah, he said it was a crazy time. Lots of baby/wife worry.

Can't go at him for that. Anyone would feel that.
Athletes aren't seen as people though, many don't care, they figure a big pay cheque should make you immune to normal human emotions.

• Haha
Reactions: super6646

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Solovyov looks like an NHLer. I think he's done a better job at defending Draisaitl than the majority of our defensmen have over the past couple years.

Our defense actually looks pretty alright going forward, Solo looks like a solid defender, but we also got Poirier in the pipeline who is much more offensively minded. Morin also looks like he could be something special.

Team just lacks any exciting forward prospects. If you remove Zary from the AHL we have no one other than him and Pele (and Coronato who is on the team).

Reactions: Dack

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Our defense actually looks pretty alright going forward, Solo looks like a solid defender, but we also got Poirier in the pipeline who is much more offensively minded. Morin also looks like he could be something special.

Team just lacks any exciting forward prospects. If you remove Zary from the AHL we have no one other than him and Pele (and Coronato who is on the team).
Kuz is coming along too. I don't think he'll be a top 4, but he's getting there and Solo being called up and Poirier out injured has made him one of the top guys for teh Wranglers and that will only be good for his development.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad