HC-IR Fantasy Keeper League - Discussion Thread [Part V]

Status
Not open for further replies.

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
v495.jpg

For the time being, the Montreal Canadiens will be under league control. HC and I have decided that these will be Montreal's keepers:

Patrice Bergeron
Eric Staal
Alexander Semin
Jonathan Toews
Duncan Keith
Andrei Markov
Jonas Hiller

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
I think Montreal would be better off keeping Ladd instead of Hiller, there are a few better goalies that will be available in the draft. And Hiller will have to compete with Fasth for starts.

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
Waiting to hear back from HC.

In other news, I've inputted all the keepers and prospects into fantrax. We just need Ottawa to pick a new keeper since Zibanejad is a prospect, and then we can roll over the keepers.

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Thirded. Ladd over Hiller.

Lots of goaltending options in the draft!

EDIT: HC gave Modo 2 1st round picks and me none. womp womp.

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
I think Montreal would be better off keeping Hiller instead of Ladd, there are a few better forwards that will be available in the draft. And Ladd will have to compete with Kane for starts.

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
I think Montreal would be better off keeping Hiller instead of Ladd, there are a few better forwards that will be available in the draft. And Ladd will have to compete with Kane for starts.

With most teams having a goalie locked down MTL will get to draft out of Hiller, Backstrom, Pavs, Reimer/Bernier, Emery, Markstrom, Elliot.

Andrew Ladd was a Top 25 FP producer on F last season for this league, he is definitely a keeper.

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
With most teams having a goalie locked down MTL will get to draft out of Hiller, Backstrom, Pavs, Reimer/Bernier, Emery, Markstrom, Elliot.

Andrew Ladd was a Top 25 FP producer on F last season for this league, he is definitely a keeper.

He was joking. Also in net there is Bob, Lu, Miller, Niemi, Anderson...

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
They are.

And I'm open to ideas.

Whoops, I was looking at last year's league, my bad.

I would say that we cant go more than $3M over the cap. Last year a certain GM purposely went like $10M over, drafting the best player available at all times and tried to trade them in a package for an upgrade...

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
And just a heads up to everyone, fantrax doesn't have all the cap hits updated so be sure to double-check on capgeek.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Can HC put the GM list on the draft page somewhere for the ease of PMing

Look at the first page of this thread.

Also, taking the 1st overall pick was a bad move IMO. No one stands out as a clear favorite. Mid-picks are the way to go this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad