HC-IR Fantasy Keeper League - Discussion Thread [Part V]

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
Will be picking shortly

Just a quick question - the cap hit is going to be the one listed, or the new one under their new contract? Eg. Wheeler just re-signed to a new monster contract, but his old cap hit is listed...

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Will be picking shortly

Just a quick question - the cap hit is going to be the one listed, or the new one under their new contract? Eg. Wheeler just re-signed to a new monster contract, but his old cap hit is listed...

It will be updated once the season starts. We use their contracts that they have in real life. He'll have his 2013-14 Cap Hit.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I know that the clock hasn't officially started but in the event that you're on now and won't be on later send a list to me so that we can move as quick as possible.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
We need some hardcore analysis of the 1st pick while we wait for pick #2.

Nothing wrong with the pick. Like I said before, there isn't anyone that stands out above the rest, so there are about 4 or 5 other guys who could have been taken instead.

I wonder how long it will take for an entry draft player to be taken. If I had an early/mid pick I'd probably take one of the entry draft guys since:
1. cap hit wont be too high
2. that player will likely be a keeper in the future

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Horrible pick IR. Horrible pick.
Jones wont be getting many points in Nashville. There's a few d-men I'd take before him.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
v495.jpg

League Announcement:

The Official Timer Will Start Tomorrow At 3PM Eastern Time. Any GM That Is Logged Onto HF After This Is Posted Is Subject To The Timer. Any GM That Has Not Logged In Will Not Be Penalized. Each Team Will Have One Hour To Make Their Selection Before Being Skipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad