GDT: Hawks @ Flames 10/15/24 ChSn 8pm

MTU34

Oct 6, 2020
What happens if a puck is on its way going into an empty net but a defender chucks their stick at the puck and prevents it from going in? I’m sure that’s illegal but is it just a penalty or would they count the goal?
Given as a goal

MTU34

Oct 6, 2020
Did Richardson take a timeout? Or did he save it for next game again?
Pulled the goalie with over 2 minutes left so I’m assuming he was waiting for a whistle to use it and give that group a breather and use them for the full 2 minutes.

Didn’t get the whistle and got burned

MTU34

Oct 6, 2020
They had a whistle and a faceoff. You can't count on another whistle at that point.
I can understand his line of thinking (IE: use the timeout strategically in order to give those guys the full 2 minutes), but I’m with you. You have the offensive zone draw. That’s probably your best shot at it. If you have to get another group out there so be it

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
The team is definitely different this year. The effort is clearly there. But some of these decisions are downright baffling. Defensive pairings, switching the powerplay too quickly, no timeouts.

Someone needs to get in Luke’s ear to cut that shit out.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
The team is definitely different this year. The effort is clearly there. But some of these decisions are downright baffling. Defensive pairings, switching the powerplay too quickly, no timeouts.

Someone needs to get in Luke’s ear to cut that shit out.
Improved roster, same coaching

nmgrbhfn

Mar 27, 2018
If Dickinson reverts to norm, and an injury or two happen, the Hawks will remain a scoring-challenged team as long as no scoring is forthcoming from outside the Bedard line. Even with the better roster and somewhat better d, the Hawks are looking as a bottom ten team. My fever dream is that Lev shows he's ready to go and gets promoted in January. If Allan shows he's ready too, at least the d will be fun to watch. I'd rather watch the rooks than the vets.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad