Hawks, Bulls, & Sox new channel is Chicago Sports Network (CHSN)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

vandymeer13

Feb 8, 2017
Iowa
This sucks 1st the Cubs now the hawks. Live in iowa and we get blacked out on everything espn plus and mlb extra ticket and everything else. Hoping youtube tv gets it. Otherwise like the Cubs I'll just stop watching.

vegarover

Sep 1, 2015
Also, I've found that its antenna based. I had way better luck with one antenna than another at my parents place. One antenna got nothing. Got one from home depot and it was money.
Yep, I live about 50 miles away from the Sears Tower. I had one of those cheap flat ones and not a single channel was picked up. Bought a more expensive one with a booster and I get a few channels now, but still no CHSN.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Defended the move thinking it wouldn't be this bad gave the Hawks the benefit of the doubt. But watching the replay because I'm off today holy hell I've watched college hockey games with better production quality. No replays whatsoever. The hud is unorthodox but I don't mind it. I'm definitely a less is more guy.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Defended the move thinking it wouldn't be this bad gave the Hawks the benefit of the doubt. But watching the replay because I'm off today holy hell I've watched college hockey games with better production quality. No replays whatsoever. The hud is unorthodox but I don't mind it. I'm definitely a less is more guy.

The problem is that you were giving Reinsdorf and his buddies the benefit of the doubt, as they've been entirely in control and leading the charge on this shitshow. Which... is never a good idea. Everything that man touches turns to shit. I imagine the Hawks org isn't too thrilled with how this is going.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Let's not pin this all on Reinsdorf, even if he was the driving force. If a person's willingly following an idiot off a ravine, you've got two idiots to rescue when it's all said and done. The Hawks are doofuses here, too, especially as they've so far been the only one of the three teams impacted by this to date.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Let's not pin this all on Reinsdorf, even if he was the driving force. If a person's willingly following an idiot off a ravine, you've got two idiots to rescue when it's all said and done. The Hawks are doofuses here, too, especially as they've so far been the only one of the three teams impacted by this to date.
Reinsdorf and all his cronies are running the entire thing as far as what has been made public, so I'm pinning the majority of it on him. Something like 90%. Yeah, the Hawks are stupid for following a blind guide up Mt. Everest, but let's be real here, the assholes running it all are the problem.

belfour30

Connor Bedard Fangirl
Dec 14, 2019
Comcast better get their shit together quickly before my family switches to Dish Network and I have no chance.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad