GDT: Haut-Canada @ Bas-Canada | Probably historically unaccurate edition | 7pm | CBC, RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingHab

Apr 8, 2012
Hey everybody, I come in peace! I was watching this game in French in order to learn French in context and on the top bar of the screen I saw something that said "Mises en cheque," and then showed numbers I just wanted to confirm what this meant? I assume it means hits.

That is correct

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Hey everybody, I come in peace! I was watching this game in French in order to learn French in context and on the top bar of the screen I saw something that said "Mises en cheque," and then showed numbers I just wanted to confirm what this meant? I assume it means hits.

Mises en chèque means.....that Subban will soon cash in...;) (chèque = checks). It says "Mises en échec" which are indeed hits.

LeHab

Aug 31, 2005
I missed Colts awesome comeback for this garbage. Habs better comeback as well :shakehead

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
Honest question, if their fourth line ices it, why do we leave Murray and Bouillon on instead of people who could actually score?

68*

**** I love Prust. So alpha. Sometimes I wish I was Mariepier Morin. (no homo)

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
Honest question, if their fourth line ices it, why do we leave Murray and Bouillon on instead of people who could actually score?

That's right up there with, why is Cube still on the 2nd PP wave and why don't Gally or Eller get PP time?

Only one idiot knows.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Oh and by the way, the Sens are without Spezza.

The sad thing is, we're actually fully healthy. This is MB's fully healthy team.

So far, they've won all their games without Spezza. He makes that team worse. I wish he was playing. At least we could count on numerous turnovers for transition chances.

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
No forecheck...soft perimeter team...4th GM in a row that won't do anything about it.

Get OTT and sweeten the deal!!

I'd trade every smurf except Gallagher!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad